Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left handed view models would be lovely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed view models would be lovely.

Left handed in real life and have since always modded to get myself a left hand model as it seems more comfortable if anyone could point me in the direction of how to do it if possible that would be amazing <3. Obviously if it is in the works I will just simply have to wait for it to release.

Up for this, i can't play with right hand weapons and Hidden can be tricky sometimes. I have to use different crosshairs and can't manage to be satisfied with all of them.
    A simple mirror on 3D models could do the trick right ?

Comment

And small weapons too please.

Comment

Awesome as it is the game needs more player tweaks they were there in UT and UT2K... Like my fellow posters I'm left handed and really have a tough time playing right handed. Does the capability not exist or is there a ./config file setting one could edit as a kludge until it's baked into the game?

Comment

Cod piece mounted weapons too so they are off the screen would be excellent. Or just the tip showing. They could fire when pelvic thrusting.
          Posts are about duel unless otherwise specified. ut duel shortcomings | What is timing? | dm-twentyseven

Comment

Working...
          X