Jet Aircraft vehicle type.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet Aircraft vehicle type.

Yes, we do have an air vehicles in UT, such as the Raptor and Cicada.

But I'd like to see another Air vehicles, It's not like the Raptor and Cicada. It can't hover in the air, It always moves like the space crafts in UT2004 that you find in AS-Mothership, But give it more felling of a Jet aircraft, because the space fighters in UT2004 doesen't really fell like you're flighting In a Military jet or SpaceFighter.

This vehicle would fit very good for Huge Ons/WarFare or Conquest type maps, and even assault gametype.

There could be 2 versions of this "Jet" Aircraft, one that as armed with Plasma guns and Missiles, other one armed with Plasma guns and bombs to counter ground targets''.

Also, plasma guns will not hit the target INSANTLY where you're pointing your crosshair like in UT2004 space fighters, but it will take time for your projectiles to reach where you aimed your crosshair. Thus more skills will require When 2 Jets dogfigthing.

This Idea Is inspired from Battlefield games, I know UT is not battlefield, but I think It would be fun to have those vehicles In the new UT.

P.S: Return space battles from UT2004 to the new UT game please! It was dissapoiting that It was removed in UT3.
    Shock Therapy.

Agreed.

We have tanks, we need a jets.

A jet with VTOL like F-35 but in the Unreal Universe.

There is old arcade flying shooter game I'm thinking of where the intro had these jets which had VTOL, but their entire rear engine hinged down during takeoff.
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
      Agreed.

We have tanks, we need a jets.

A jet with VTOL like F-35 but in the Unreal Universe.

There is old arcade flying shooter game I'm thinking of where the intro had these jets which had VTOL, but their entire rear engine hinged down during takeoff.
      If you disagree with the idea you should just say that you disagree with the idea instead of this troll ballant you've just posted.
      Shock Therapy.

Comment

Working...
      X