Leviathan Concept

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great concept

but to make it to dev's i'd suggest you add 8 canons that fire instant hit rocket lunchers with redeemer radius they will like that

Comment

imho we are going way overboard with the "industrial" art-style
      Agree, but if do "industrial" graphic design, do something completely "industrial" or make a great battle vehicle, specially produced for the war and mining a secondary. Something in between these not very good.
      Last edited by Andriushka; 07-01-2016, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
        I don't like the idea of vehicles in UT, but I REALLY like this concept.
        same here! Beautiful concept!

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
          I don't like the idea of vehicles in UT, but I REALLY like this concept.
          Vehicles are a must for UT. They're the reason I play. The Levi wasn't widely used in my time in Onslaught/Warfare (I'm a Goliath/Manta/Raptor/Hellbender fan myself), but it definitely served its purpose.

Love this concept.

Is there a possibility for a Levi by each race - slightly different in functionality, but drastically different in design?

Comment

If only they could add in concepts like this one as the final work and make weapon/vehicle making much simpler.

Comment

I know it has been months, but i do see how the leviathan can be liandri, there's mining vehicles that are MASSIVE such as the bagger 293.

Comment

Working...
              X