Idea for the PERFECT new weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for the PERFECT new weapon

I don't know if many of you ever played Marathon (1,2, infinity), but that is where Halo comes from. The Plasma Pistol (Fusion Pistol) the multi-barrel rocket launcher, assault rifle, Mjolnir armor, etc it's the same.

By far the most satisfying weapon in that game was the WSTE-M Shotgun(s).

Sawed off, double barrel, lever-action shotguns...

This is a ****ty video as far as showing them off goes, but you get the idea. TERRIBLE at any long ranges, but perfect up close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cXitbENwro

Thoughts?

Just for reference: Fusion Pistol

The WSTE-M Shotguns were cool, but I'm not sure they're the 'perfect' new weapons. Probably need a unique twist to fit well into Unreal.
    Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

I don't know. Shotguns aren't particularly Unreal, and the Flak Cannon already fills the spot of "point blank range instagib gun".

Comment

Working...
      X