ROCKET LAUNCHER FIX for Ralph Wiggum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROCKET LAUNCHER FIX for Ralph Wiggum

Hello. This is Ralph Wiggum from ut99. I am THE best rocket launcher player to ever play the game. Everyone knows this..aint that right Ridley. So I need this rocket launcher fixed asap. I want this weapon to be EXACTLY like the weapon from ut99. I need to hold down the FIRE button to preload rockets, NOT the alt-fire button. And make the alt-fire button toss grenades, just as the original did. And I need that sound when preloading rockets as well as the rockets exploding to be exactly as the original. Please have this completed asap. Also, get rid of the female announcer, you know.." Flag taken, flag dropped, red team this blue team that. Blahh no one wants to hear that ****. The original announcer is ALL you need. I'm excited about this game...but if you don't fix that rocket launcher I WILL STAY WITH UT99. Yeah that's all for now.

Attached Files
    Last edited by HenrikRyosa; 11-09-2015, 04:50 PM.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

this dude is a master troll or his close relative

Comment

:d :dd :ddd
        "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Comment

Originally posted by R.Riddick View Post
          this dude is a master troll or his close relative
          Troll or not ... I mostly agree with him. UT99 style rockets and original announcer ftw.

Comment

Working...
          X