Translocator Camera??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translocator Camera??

Why more new versions do not preserve features of the old compare the Traslocatore of Unreal 2004 with Unreal Pre-Alpha

Long Line Telltale

You could see waves of enemies coming to the translocator...

AND

And the little camera that had the translocator

Very useful to look at difficult sites

These features are not included :: Unreal Pre-Alpha

But it is not too late to be included

Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve007iii; 01-24-2016, 11:36 AM.

Uhuhuh, so cool! But this feature would need its own keybind.

It should be adapted for the current gameplay.

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
      Uhuhuh, so cool! But this feature would need its own keybind.

It should be adapted for the current gameplay.
      not it did not need

Comment

It'd help with knowing where the disk is precisely. Right now, it's difficult to tell in some situations, and you end up teleporting either too early and miss a ledge, or too late and overshoot your target. It's made especially difficult because of the momentum transfer and lack of air control.

Comment

The trans' speed and sound from UT99 with added camera feature = awesome!
          www.mouserpad.com

Comment

There's a translocator camera pull request that's been waiting around since March 2015. I may compile it myself and play with it just to see if it works at all.
            Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

I'm also a fan of the trans-cam

bind it to q

get rid of toggle trans and replace it with (hold)Alt. Fire + Prim. Fire like in every other unreal game.

bam!....

....sigh

Comment

Working...
              X