Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add possibility to melee when dodging or wall-dodging

Check & double leg kick
    What if the user could dodge and then press a key such as Spacebar to check an opponent?

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Or perform a walldodge and then press a key such as Spacebar to perform a Double Leg kick?

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

What if it could have a push back effect? What if the victim then hits a wall, it could inflict more damage so it takes skills to time it right and take advantage of the world around?
    And what if it takes a bit of time to recover from a melee, so it's balanced you make you think twice before using it?

One-hit kill, landing
    And what if you jump then hold down the Crouch key, what if you can land on someone's head and crush him in one shot?

Last edited by 3Dmatic; 02-16-2016, 08:38 PM.

Originally posted by 3Dmatic;22678
    [B
    One-hit kill, landing[/B]
    And what if you jump then hold down the Crouch key, what if you can land on someone's head and crush him in one shot?
    If you get enough speed up you can actually pancake someone by landing on top of them already.

I'd really like a melee attack after playing destiny for quite a while in 2014, whenever I played any FPS my muscle memory would make me right click to attack. I played Destiny on PS3 with a mouse keyboard to controller converter.

The quickest way to implement something would be a kick, but keeping with the style I came up with an idea for a butt melee mutator where you use the butt of your rifle as an attack.
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Originally posted by 3Dmatic View Post
      Check & double leg kick
      What if the user could dodge and then press a key such as Spacebar to check an opponent?
      Or perform a walldodge and then press a key such as Spacebar to perform a Double Leg kick?
      exo7341 has a variation to your suggestion:Dodge Kick Melee

Originally posted by exo7341 View Post
      It seems to me, my idea is basically reproduces 3Dmatic's one.

But, to be clear, I'd say my variant indeed assumes treating other players as "dodgeable surface". Then other player is being pushed off you, and you being dodged off him (maybe a bit weaker than off regular wall; optionally there could be additional effects like weapon drop etc.
      Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Working...
      X