No "pecking" weapons plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No "pecking" weapons plz

The types like the BR from halo, where its burst fire. I've always hated hearing that throughout the matches of most games the whole time in the background "pfff, pfff, pffff, pfff" I don't feel like it fits UT.

I'm pretty sure all weapons are going to be updated weapons from the older games. Enforcer, Rocket Launcher, Shock Rifle, Flak Cannon, Sniper/Lightning, etc etc

Comment

Then I think you're in luck.
      Dueling Flak Cannons
      We see the shells falling
      Together, we die

Comment

Originally posted by NameTaken33 View Post
        I'm pretty sure all weapons are going to be updated weapons from the older games. Enforcer, Rocket Launcher, Shock Rifle, Flak Cannon, Sniper/Lightning, etc etc
        I hope some new weapons make it. Most modern FPS include one burst fire weapon at least, that's why I brought it up.

Comment

People can fire in controlled bursts with the pulse rifle/link gun if they want to.
          Dueling Flak Cannons
          Together, we die

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyVein View Post
            People can fire in controlled bursts with the pulse rifle/link gun if they want to.
            No need to, there's no recoil.
            Sound designer, composer, flash game dev, and Unreal mapper. My Soundcloud. My games.

Comment

Certain weapons feature spread mechanics that decrease accuracy the longer you sustain fire. The Enforcer springs to mind with its (largely useless) secondary fire mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_D'Amato View Post
                No need to, there's no recoil.
                Good point.
                Dueling Flak Cannons
                Together, we die

Comment

Working...
                X