Freash New Weapon Ideas Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freash New Weapon Ideas Thread?

People dump ideas into this tread. Someone might get a few ideas. Collective creativity could breed something interesting.

We can do something like weekly prototypes. Like this: one week for idea generation and making a proto, next week of playtesting it on some community hub - and return with feedback. Rinse, repeat.
    - got sig? -

Comment

A flak cannon that shoots bees.
      Projectile instagib.
      A generic flamethrower.
      A generic flamethrower that doesn't block your view.
      Deez nuts.
      All the Quake weapons.
      Assault rifle.
      That ****ty rapid fire gun that nearly every clan put its name on in UT99.
      Shock rifle that shoots bees.
      Melee.
      Melee with a twist.
      Melee with an orange twist.
      Dem apples.

Comment

in ut99, one of the bots has a description stating that they killed multiple skaarj singlehandedly with an "energy knife", could be a cool alternate melee weapon

Comment

You should add binoculars to fortnite,

Comment

Thermal sniper please

Comment

UT2k4 RB vCTF server had some crazy weapons. - I was thinking of weapons for this thread, and didn't realize I was thinking of a weapon on the server from back then.

Anyrate, it's like a boomberang, you throw it with normal fire, and recall it with alt fire. It does dmg both ways, doing the most dmg if you recall it at a "perfect" time on a hitmark. idk wtf to call it though.
              "Boombang"

My Gaming Setup;
              i7-4770K @3.5Ghz (original clock speed) 12gig RAM. nVidea GTX 760 (192-Bit) - Windows 10 64 Bit
              Razor DeathAdder Chroma(Mouse), Razor Vespula (Mousepad), Razor Kraken Pro (headset), Acer 19.5' Monitor, LG 120 Hrz 4K 49' TV
              Total Build Cost; $3,610 CDN, w/ 5 year extended warranty on all parts.

Comment

I have FlakShotBolter - RotaryShotGun(NightsEdge)
                - EnergyAxe/Hammer - FlamerGun - RedeemerDrones.
                GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Working...
                X