• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapon Design of an old rifle

Hello,

I have a question and whish about UT.

Remeber the game Unreal 2?
    I loved the main weapon in that game.
    The design was absolutely fantastic and was never reached again in the futher games after it.
    The shots with those light blue fire at the front and the sound of the bullets and the design of that big rifle was amazing.
    If i had a whish i would beg you to let it find its way into the new free Unreal Tournament.
    And if there is a copyright problem ... at least a desing which is similar to that rifle.

I know i am new in this forum and maybe i am the only one who is talking about that but believe me it would be one of my greatest whishes for that game.
    There was a similar design of that rifle in the first release of Shattered Horizon from Futuremark ... before the weapon update of that game.
    But even there it was not that looking good like the rifle in Unreal 2.

Greetings Rongkongcoma

You mean the Combat Assault Rifle, right?
    Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
    My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Yes ... the CAR ... that was the weapon.
      Greatest design of a weapon in the Unreal-Universe ever ... if you ask me. ^^

Comment

Hm. Well, I like its mechanics (always liked all the CARs for it, rapid fire primary with explosive secondary), although I find the looks not that special. The Laser Rifle and whatnot seems more interesting to me in terms of looks.
        Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
        My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Working...
        X