The Second Minigun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Asking for basically "how the minigun has been in three quarters of unreal games" isn't really moving things forward. They moved away from that at one point for a reason, and I don't see that reason having changed.

There really aren't too many ways to make such a weapon interesting. I do advocate the "unreal" version of any such weapon being tyridium driven. I also think it should be projectile on all fronts. Slow+accurate/fast+inaccurate is fine, but make it look cool, and require skill.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why not going for a more original fire mode ? I do like the fact they probably want to go to a more traditional minigun, but I would like something original about the bullet usage.
    I think possibilities are open to be honest...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic The Second Minigun

The Second Minigun

Now that update 0.1.10 made it to Unreal Tournament earlier this week, let's start talking a bit more about the new minigun. First, if you go into the weapon selection menu where the Stinger is, you'll notice the second minigun there. Right now, it's shown as a placeholder Stinger, and now I am assuming it will be an actual non-Stinger minigun.

For the functions of the second minigun:

Primary Fire: Shoots a stream of bullets fairly quickly.

Secondary fire: Ditto, but even quicker and less accurate.
Working...
X