Bio Rifle Blueprint WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SDAHeatWave View Post
    I really liked the UT99 version where the alt fire spreads around the room not only in one spot. I wish that would come back.
    I Tried to make this a lot like the UT99 Bio actually. The blobs drip from walls/ceilings like UT99. I have also included the blueprints necessary to make the Alt fire spread like UT99, the blueprints are in there for that and it would take about 5 minutes to hook up. I simply opted to have the Alt Fire make 1 much larger blob instead of many smaller ones.

Comment

Great! I have started to use this bio rifle in my maps. Thanks for the GJ!
      [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

re bio rifle blueprint

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
        Am I way off in thinking putting UT3's bio and animations in should just be placeholders?
        Not to take anything from Halcyon but I tend to agree with Henrik on this one. I would prefer to see all weapons remodelled for the new UT. Id rather not see UT3.1 In the video the bio goo did look quite flat at various points in its trajectory.

Comment

Originally posted by PvtPublic View Post
          Not to take anything from Halcyon but I tend to agree with Henrik on this one. I would prefer to see all weapons remodelled for the new UT. Id rather not see UT3.1 In the video the bio goo did look quite flat at various points in its trajectory.
          All the art is placeholder

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Halcyon and congrats on the contributor status. I look forward to seeing your work in-game.

Comment

Have you considered making a 3rd fire mode? The rocket launcher has 3, why not the bio rifle... A 3rd fire mode could do something like blast out a cloud of vaporized glop, or make a almost machine-gun of mini glop balls, or squirt it out in a stream... I don't know just spit-balling here.

Good stuff you got going here and congrats.

Comment

Thank You THANK YOU! My fave and most used weapon. So many possibilities and I was never good at hitscan. . . theres not much more satisfying then flag running and using biorifle to protect myself or flag runner. makes my week to know the the g00 gun is back!! and thanks to the guys from BU for talking about it in the podcast!

Alt fire from UT3 was perfect imnsho. Primary fire could definitely use some kind of tweaking. looking forward to seeing where this goes.
                Sioux
                www.unrealgrrl.com

Comment

Working...
                X