No announcement yet.

Link Gun WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure, if I wouldn't make the bolts to push you a bit stronger as it seems, that it's a little bit too hard to wall-climb with them (but it could be about right angle, I can't test it myself sadly) BUT!!! Oh my god this is just perfect! I love it so much. And the beam special function is actually useful and not frustrating, like the current pull mechanic. Great job Wail.

Comment

Wow! I've missed a lot of staff. I really like this variant!
      Quake style tricks and the primary fire fx are really appealing.
      The primary projectile speed seems a bit slowish, you might up the initial velocity a little bit.
      The secondary-primary “combo” seems much more preferable and useful compared to the original.
      I feel that the pulling faction of the original has its uses too, that is why I said it seems !
      Maps:||DM-TournamentGrounds||CTF-TitanGuard||DM-RelentlessMachine||
      Weapons:||Tridium Impaler||

Comment

Has developers tried it before adding very small aoe to link primary fire, when the energy shell in contact with the surface or vehicle? In the air the energy shell has standart small size. For greater dissimilarity of the stinger alt. fire, aoe damage = standart damage. The owner can do themselves damage due aoe effect.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Andriushka; 08-11-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andriushka View Post
          Has developers tried it before adding very small aoe to link primary fire, when the energy shell in contact with the surface or vehicle? In the air the energy shell has standart small size. For greater dissimilarity of the stinger alt. fire, aoe damage = standart damage. The owner can do themselves damage due aoe effect.
          This exists on Link Pulsar.
          Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

This exists on Link Pulsar.
            I only watched the first video, but not found aoe effect and wrote here. looked at all the videos and did not understand whether there is an effect that I wrote above. If aoe effect then shoot at the wall, maybe it is better slightly increase aoe size and more small ball explosion effect?

Comment

Working...
            X