460 People Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

460 People Online

I counted 460 people online a few minutes ago. Never seen so many! Great news for UT! I hope more and more players come.
    UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

This tournament was really crazy stuff, intensity level 9000
    WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
    Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

Comment

Yep that's probably the highest number since this started.
      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

It reached 500.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
        Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Need only 9 other people to play with
          So thats awsome !!
          MSI Z170A GAMING M5 | i7-6700k 4GHz | 4x4GB DDR4 - 2666MHz | MSI GTX 970 4GB | ASUS IPS 120Hz 1440P | Audioengine D1 + Sennheiser HD650 | WIN 10 x64

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
            It reached 500.

Fantastic!
            X58 i7 970 4GHz HT off, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

Tonight I saw 541 at peak. Hey we're already beating UT3 with no real advertising and during pre-alpha! :P

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
                Tonight I saw 541 at peak. Hey we're already beating UT3 with no real advertising and during pre-alpha! :P
                To be honest, if you are talking about current situation, we are beating ut99 and 2k4 also :P

ps. There wasn't more players after DM-Outpost build release?
                http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
                Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

I have seen a lot of new players (possibly 20 - 30 or more new people) in the sydney hub in the past couples days. Good to see, was even being used in the early morning.

Comment

Originally posted by rAge. View Post
                    To be honest, if you are talking about current situation, we are beating ut99 and 2k4 also :P

ps. There wasn't more players after DM-Outpost build release?
                    Not even close. This is much higher than it's ever been so far.

But actually I was referring to UT3's numbers shortly after release.

Comment

Ok, I thought you had in mind current numbers. At this moment ut4 is the most popular ut.

Anyway I am pretty sure ut3 had a way higher online players record than 500 :P
                      http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
                      Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

Having the new West Coast HUB is helping
                        Win 10
                        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Awesome! This game is amazing even in pre alpha.

Comment

Originally posted by rAge. View Post
                            Anyway I am pretty sure ut3 had a way higher online players record than 500 :P
                            In December 2007 various people counted 3-400 online most of the time. I found a thread of mine where I insisted it was over 700, because I wanted to be optimistic about the game's future, but we all know how it turned out. Black edition 2 years later briefly got the numbers back up and then they went right back down again.

Epic has learned their lesson I'm sure that you can't band-aid something with a bad foundation and expect it to succeed. All the stuff they've been doing lately shows that they're going to town with UT4 and doing it right. I won't be surprised if the counts go down substantially as weekend event and media hype wear off, but this time when people play they'll have a different tune to sing to their friends, and over time I think we'll see good things.

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                              Having the new West Coast HUB is helping
                              The West Coast Hub has been hammering in prime time.
                              Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Working...
                              X