Pistola and Lea now available for Linux clients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] Pistola and Lea now available for Linux clients

We have two free community made maps, CTF-Pistola and DM-Lea, available in the UT Marketplace in the Launcher. For Linux clients, you can click HERE to get them.
    Last edited by Epic Frost; 06-27-2017, 12:06 PM.

Link needs to be fixed for a click (page also doesn't state if it's unlocked for Linux as well).
    ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
    ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Why weren't they unlocked inside the 32-bit Windows/Linux build, and instead we have to manually activate them here? And I thought we manually download those maps to activate them for 32-bit platforms. This is utterly sad.

Comment

Finally I thought about making a thread to complain that I can't play the Lea Challenges Btw Pistola was always playable for me, I only got locked out from Lea Matches. Happy that I can finally do some practice on Lea!
        inUnreal.de - german Unreal Tournament Fansite

Comment

Btw. the link on the secret post is still invalid (it was likely copied from the WYSIWYG editor resulting into " being appended to the URL).
          ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
          ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Originally posted by Zocom7 View Post
            Why weren't they unlocked inside the 32-bit Windows/Linux build, and instead we have to manually activate them here? And I thought we manually download those maps to activate them for 32-bit platforms. This is utterly sad.
            You dont seem to understand that they are testing and building a content authorization system. Both those maps are already included in the game package, when you click "download" on the market place, you are doing nothing but giving your account the authorization it needs to play on the maps.
            PayBack

Comment

When I try to play the offline challenges in the new build the game tells me that I don't have the rights to play these maps and that I should visit the marketplace. These two maps also don't appear in my map list when I create a game. But I can play them on online servers.

Comment

Sorry for posting again, but this is still an issue. 32 bit users can't play the Lea and Pistola Offline Challenges. Despite having activated the maps, the game says you don't have the rights to play them. But playing them online works fine. Unfortunately as 32 bit user you're unable to play the challenges, so you can't unlock the limited time items.

Comment

This is quite a while back, is there still no way to play these maps offline from the linux client?

Comment

why Download Officilal Unreal Tournament 4 LINUX client link remap me to this page?
                    https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...Playable-Build

i don't wany any Pistla and lea. i need just NEW UT4 .
                    i have -XAN-3101884-Linux
                    need at least^ 3270765

i found
                    Must be pressed YES for linux client.
                    i pressed Here for linux client

Unfortunately Epic not add NORMAL key to main menu site
                    Maybe it is too hard to Epic games.
                    Last edited by dj--alex; 02-21-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

The link in the first post is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Dryake View Post
                        The link in the first post is dead
                        Working it, sorry for the trouble!
                        Stacey Conley
                        -----------------------------
                        Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                        Epic Games, Inc.
                        Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post

Working it, sorry for the trouble!
                          No worries at all, I also sent you PM about this a few days ago.

Now it seems to be working, but I get an "access denied" error once I try to access the page. I am logged in before clicking.

Comment

As other folks, I'm getting an error page when clicking on the link to get the maps:

An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            I tried both while logged off and on, no difference.

Anyone managed?

Comment

I am pretty sure 32bit windows platforms are no longer supported.
                              PayBack

Comment

Working...
                              X