Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#UT4.eu - European community with 300 followers now

Hi!

Proud to announce that we - the European UT4 community - just got 300 followers. Thanks!
    We gather in channel #UT4.eu on GlobalGamers IRC

We play every day a lot of iCTF pickup games, but since some weeks also TDM, 2x2 and Assault!
    You are warmly welcome to visit us, play and join us!
    Find information in my signature

Attached Files
    Visit our website unreal-battles.net
    Join the
    European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Those are some funny lookin' UT players

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

A preview of an instagib CTF war, these players also play in our pickupgames and are part of the European community!

Visit our website unreal-battles.net
      Join the
      European UT4 community on Facebook @ www.ut4.eu/fb-group-page/ and webchat + games @ click here

Comment

Originally posted by Loque- View Post
        Proud to announce that we - the European UT4 community - just got 300 followers. Thanks!
        Congratulations! I hope membership continues to grow and more folks join in on the fun
        Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
        What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Congrats !

Personnaly I still don't know how to join a PUG game btw. Irc page is full of incomprehensible messages. What command to type ? How to see on going games ? How to start a game ? What teamspeak channel ?

If I am the only one in the case, it is fine. But i am still looking forward a wiki to understand how it works...
          Cunni, 37 years old, 16 years of UT, 90% CTF, 10% Duel
          https://www.twitch.tv/cunni_ut
          http://plays.tv/u/Cunni
          Discord PUG Community

Comment

Originally posted by Cunni View Post
            Personnaly I still don't know how to join a PUG game btw. But i am still looking forward a wiki to understand how it works...
            A tutorial that answers all of these questions was recently written. Specifically aimed at the individual who has no knowledge of IRC, TeamSpeak, PUGbot commands, or how PUGs work. Give it a look .
            Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
            What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Great work !!! All in a shell: irc, teamspeak, pug, and even CTF roles/strategies and vocabulary ! Now I know what is a rebound (in French we say literally "counter attack")

Bravo and see you soon.
              Cunni, 37 years old, 16 years of UT, 90% CTF, 10% Duel
              https://www.twitch.tv/cunni_ut
              http://plays.tv/u/Cunni
              Discord PUG Community

Comment

Working...
              X