X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i can customize my profile?

Favorite games: UT 2004 GOTY, UT (This version), Halo

That happens to me too. I assume, like a few other forum features, that this is a forum software related issue. Right now the "About Me" tab is all anybody really gets in terms of presenting a user profile to other members (here is mine, for example). To edit the information here do the following:

In the top right, by the search box, just below the Advanced Search link, you'll see a Settings link. Click on it and on the next screen, on the left sidebar, click on Edit Profile. The Additional Information fields show up on the About Me page. After that you can click on Edit Signature (two below Edit Profile) and this info also appears on the About Me page. That's about all you can do for now.

Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
    What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Nureble View Post
      There's some glitch. After the profile has slided down, click the "customize" tab in the upper left. Also, custom style you are using may override some of changes you make in that section.
      "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
      - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
        After the profile has slided down, click the "customize" tab in the upper left.
        ... Lynx you rock
        Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
        What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Uuuuuuhhhh

Comment

Working...
          X