Largest match you've played thus far and map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Largest match you've played thus far and map

Curious as to what is the largest matches that people have participated in and which map thus far.
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

I've played 10v10 or 12v12 CTF on Volcano and other maps, I don't remember which but it was quite the clusterf*, also iTDM on Deadfall with 12v12 I think...

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Id dare say that I have made the largest map so far for UT4 with CTF-Oasis, but Ive never played a full match on it.
      PayBack

Comment

If local matches vs bots count, then a snipe fest vs bots on Landscape Mountains... It's not just big, it's orders of magnitude larger than any normal UT4 map.

I think the OP may mean the highest number of players, in that case it'd be 20 players on most maps... Several months back 20 man spamfests were all the rage, it was nearly impossible not to get into them.
        Last edited by MoxNix; 12-29-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I think my largest was when instagib got implemented, there were these matches also with devs from Epic, was pretty darn crazy on DM-Nicktest, just forgot how many players there were though, but it was pure chaos haha :P
          Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
            I think the OP may mean the highest number of players, in that case it'd be 20 players on most maps... Several months back 20 man spamfests were all the rage, it was nearly impossible not to get into them.
            I was referring to total player count and what map it was played on.

Our community in AU & NZ is picking up momentum, so we are having larger and larger games.

Comment

I've played in a 10v10 on CTF-TitanPass and CTF-Lance.
              Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
              What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Third match that was played by members of AU & NZ InstaGib Community on 2016-01-03

First event organised for this Facebook group of players:

8 vs 8 was extremely hectic on CTF-W00T-R3M-V2

Server crashed near the end of first half

Comment

Working...
                X