Hey UMGLEAGUE, you out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey UMGLEAGUE, you out there?

This is Lez from ancient UT2004 history. Used to play on umgleague ages ago. Anyone from there on here now? Bob, screw, neurus, mikko, do-si-do, yabbah (lol)....

Having fun reliving old UT moments. The taunts are making my sides split (and if you remember how big I am, that is not hard). Hoping to see ONS in the beta or release.

Lez is More

I guess all you UMG'ers are gone?

Love Lez

Comment

Yes, Bob who ran the UMG server and umgleague.com; think it was ran out of Chicago.

Don't think we are talking about the same Screw, heh. UMG was mainly a pub server with ONS, CTF, and DM; ran for years, from 2004 to about 2013 or so. I was an admin there for a time, but the UT2004 ONS community basically died a long slow death.

Comment

Still a UMG League YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0...zwikUQ5CcVvRJQ I miss Stephanie's singing.

Comment

Depends if something smells really bad? Ha. yeah I talked to Bob already to get this ball rollin again.

Comment

A voice from the void! Hi AC/DC. We can't talk about smells here, heh. Miss you all.

Where do I send money to Bob for the new server?

Comment

nowhere yet, we will work it.............email thebunnyhut@hotmail.com tell uMg|Bob to get it going!

Comment

Hey I still play... i'm usually in the Omni server now.

Yeah.... where did everyone go?

Comment

Originally posted by Rashmi666 View Post
                  This is Lez from ancient UT2004 history. Used to play on umgleague ages ago. Anyone from there on here now? Bob, screw, neurus, mikko, do-si-do, yabbah (lol)....

Having fun reliving old UT moments. The taunts are making my sides split (and if you remember how big I am, that is not hard). Hoping to see ONS in the beta or release.

Lez is More
                  Hi Lez & all. I suddenly decided to check the UMG forum, and its gone!
                  I play very rarely now. Miss the fun times...like loading nades on a manta and torpedoing smurf's bender
                  Nice to see you all here.

Comment

Holy **** just hopped on UT 2004, haven't been on since 13 and noticed that the UMG servers and forums are no longer active. :/ ****, those were the days.. sure do miss getting picked off by do-si in the hell bender.haha

Comment

This game looks like a blast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cxOh01sa5w

Well played guys!
                      My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Working...
                      X