Can you change pickups timer visual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you change pickups timer visual?

As you can see, I'm interested in changing my pickups timer visual, I currently have this one , and I want to have something much easier to see like this.
    So is it possible to change it, and if it is, how?
    Attached Files

That would be cheating, so I hope it's not possible.

Comment

OF course you could do something like this with a mutator.
      HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
      BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

I think the new ones look better and I also like that you have to go up close to the item to actually see the time on it.
        Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by Smurgl View Post
          I think the new ones look better and I also like that you have to go up close to the item to actually see the time on it.
          At the same time I'd prefer that once you're on top of a pickup base, the timer/weapon hologram would disappear. I get a bit annoyed when I'm waiting for a weapon to respawn and it keeps obstructing my view as it spins around.

Comment

If the issue is how easy to see the timer is then I suggest an opacity slider. This would also allow players to make them less visible so that they don't get in the way of combat.

If the issue is that you want it to be more accurate then no, there shouldn't be a way to change it back to a pie chart :P
            :|

Comment

Can't reply to all of you atm but I just like the pie chart better, its not about the accuracy it's just more visible, actually easier to spot in combat, devs can stick with the distance thing, I dont really care about that if it's considered cheating lol
              I just wanted to be able to change that stuff ingame. Anyway, thanks for the replies!

Comment

Not a bug, moving to General discussion.
                Last edited by _Lynx; 02-19-2016, 01:33 PM.
                "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I liked the previous timer design (the one between what we have now and the piechart). Did not find any screenshots, just a video

Comment

I like piechart timer.

Maybe having the silhouette of the pickup either above or below might be of use for new players?

ie: silhouette of weapon where the weapon would normally be and then a pie chart timer above it.
                    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Working...
                    X