This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheaters ?

I just got encountered a cheater on UT online ,he is 3 times faster and aimboting with 100% accuracy and shooting through objects

Any anti-cheats ?

Cheater name: \w/2k

No anti cheat at this time. Next time you find a cheater please gather the Unique Player ID and more proof of the cheating and we can have Epic ban them. A username and just your word is not useful.
    PayBack

Comment

I had one not too long ago... When someone called Hitler joins the server and the first thing they say is "Seig Heil" you know a cheat is on the way.

It took 8 or 9 minutes to get him kicked from the server because a lot of players didn't know how to vote - and as people who did vote left and were replaced... his vote % kept just going up and down.

Need a better solution to this.
      Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMooN View Post
        I just got encountered a cheater on UT online ,he is 3 times faster and aimboting with 100% accuracy and shooting through objects

Any anti-cheats ?

Cheater name: \w/2k
        2k is just really good.

Not a cheater.

If you suspect cheating, please PM Flak as per the forum rules
        [12] Discussions of where to find cheats or how to use them will not be tolerated. This is also not the place for a witch hunt. If you suspect someone of cheating, please contact Flak via PM rather than accusing them here.

Welcome to the forums and to Unreal Tournament.
        Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

I also encounter a aimbotter. I had the suspicion as he was hitting everyone with every shot he was making and came in half way through the game and only 5 minutes after coming in he was in first place.. I exited the server and watched him play and it was VERY clear that he was cheating. For someone like me it's very difficult to learn against veterans let alone cheaters.

Comment

I am glad that you have attempt to clarify this mess Richardboegli , I am appreciate your support.Thank you.
            What i don't like and don't appreciate ridiculously stupid posts and quotes & being accused of something I didn't do.
            On another note this must be early April Fools' Day joke or something like this coming from DoubleMooN.
            Last edited by 2kfromkaos; 03-03-2016, 11:37 AM.
            https://www.youtube.com/user/2kfromkaos

Comment

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
              If you suspect cheating, please PM Flak as per the forum rules
              [12] Discussions of where to find cheats or how to use them will not be tolerated. This is also not the place for a witch hunt. If you suspect someone of cheating, please contact Flak via PM rather than accusing them here.

Welcome to the forums and to Unreal Tournament.
              This.
              Going to lock this now.

Comment

Working...
              X