No announcement yet.

Forum Log in issues anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently have 4 threads open each in it's own tab, UE4-Win64..., Starting in DX12..., Skip GPU Buffering, *here* Forum Log in issues..., and the General Discussion "Mother" forum open. No issues.

I did boot up the game, on my game pc, when the tabs were open and checked some GPU settings to see if the engine.ini would reflect some changes I'm curious about. I logged out of the game. Refreshed one of the tabs and it automatically redirected me and logged me in. No other issues. I know now that's normal behavior. So far so good

Thanks, Flak!

Comment

I'm seeing this one my end again. Quite a lot of "Thanks for logging in" (the record was yesterday with 4 in under 20 minutes) and also got a redirect to https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...orumsforum.php (note the missing slash before "forums.php") Anyone else having this?
      "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
      - RenegadeRetard

Comment

No. I logged in just fine this time. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by _Lynx View Post
          I'm seeing this one my end again. Quite a lot of "Thanks for logging in" (the record was yesterday with 4 in under 20 minutes) and also got a redirect to https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...orumsforum.php (note the missing slash before "forums.php") Anyone else having this?
          Here the same ...sometimes I get re-logged-in during sending a reply and have to hope the replay wasn't killed in the meantime. When this happen I'm landing on the main forum page and have to got to the subcategory and thread to check if my reply is still auto-saved.
          ,,|,.............................................................................................coffee addicted !!!

Comment

I also have these login/redirect problems, at least when I read the forums on an Android chrome browser. Messes up the back button because you are sent to the redirect page instead of the "general discussion" list of topics. The missing slash used to happen frequently for me, but I don't think I've seen that problem in the last few days.

Comment

Started for me again as well.
              HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
              BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

OK, we have folks looking at it, thank you!
                Stacey Conley
                -----------------------------
                Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                Epic Games, Inc.
                Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Just want to mention this, Epic's backend doesn't allow multiple login (multiple sessions) on different systems, that's why you get logged out from the forum if you log in from the game itself.
                  Since the change of the forum's domain from forum.unrealtournament.com to epicgames.com/unrealtournament/forum, whenever you click on the old links, you'll get redirected with the login page.
                  (occasionally while writing a reply, that session also ends and you'll be redirected when you preview or post what you've written, this can result into losing the message... it could have been saved in the WYSIWYG editor)

Link without Login (in case you were already logged in)
                  Link with Re-Login
                  ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
                  ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Happening lately more often. Also "Activity stream" doesn't work anymore, it won't update. If you notice, no update (and you know there some new posts), clicking on "Activity stream" again (or anywhere else), you will be logged in again (redirected from the login page).

It might be related to the new feature I get using Firebox asking me if notifications on epicgames.com should be allowed. What I see is a change to the Epic header, which might be related.

What I also noticed, a version of jQuery is trying to load ("http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js") but blocked to the using the http protocol. What I can see from the html source code, it is related to the Advanced User Tagging addon/mod.
                    ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
                    ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Working...
                    X