Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans to bring Asia-based servers into the fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans to bring Asia-based servers into the fold?

Hello everyone, I am a long time Unreal Tournament fan and been participating in this development since almost the beginning. I live in South Asia and with the servers situated mostly in North America and Europe, I am having a hard time finding games with acceptable amount of pings (to me 100ms makes it playable at least). However, I am getting 350ms and above which is making the entire experience so hard and unfair. I was wondering if there are any plans on the horizon which will bring more Asia-based servers into the mix? Hoping they are Epic Servers so I can unlock stuff by taking part in the progression system.

Thank you

Originally posted by rock1m1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am a long time Unreal Tournament fan and been participating in this development since almost the beginning. I live in South Asia and with the servers situated mostly in North America and Europe, I am having a hard time finding games with acceptable amount of pings (to me 100ms makes it playable at least). However, I am getting 350ms and above which is making the entire experience so hard and unfair. I was wondering if there are any plans on the horizon which will bring more Asia-based servers into the mix? Hoping they are Epic Servers so I can unlock stuff by taking part in the progression system.

Thank you
    Sydney is your closets option. Search for Prime Sydney, but untick the hide unresponsive server option.
    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Working...
    X