Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans to bring Asia-based servers into the fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by rock1m1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am a long time Unreal Tournament fan and been participating in this development since almost the beginning. I live in South Asia and with the servers situated mostly in North America and Europe, I am having a hard time finding games with acceptable amount of pings (to me 100ms makes it playable at least). However, I am getting 350ms and above which is making the entire experience so hard and unfair. I was wondering if there are any plans on the horizon which will bring more Asia-based servers into the mix? Hoping they are Epic Servers so I can unlock stuff by taking part in the progression system.

Thank you
    Sydney is your closets option. Search for Prime Sydney, but untick the hide unresponsive server option.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Any plans to bring Asia-based servers into the fold?

Any plans to bring Asia-based servers into the fold?

Hello everyone, I am a long time Unreal Tournament fan and been participating in this development since almost the beginning. I live in South Asia and with the servers situated mostly in North America and Europe, I am having a hard time finding games with acceptable amount of pings (to me 100ms makes it playable at least). However, I am getting 350ms and above which is making the entire experience so hard and unfair. I was wondering if there are any plans on the horizon which will bring more Asia-based servers into the mix? Hoping they are Epic Servers so I can unlock stuff by taking part in the progression system.

Thank you
Working...
X