Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows offline installer

Hello

I suppose this has been asked before but I couldn't find a similar thread, or maybe this is not the right sub-forum.

I have one computer at a place with a good connection, where I downloaded the launcher and game easily.

I have another at a place where I have to share the connection and its relatively slow too. I tried getting the files from one machine, copy to the other (both windows 10 64bit) and asked the launcher to "install" on the same folder.
    But the launcher refused because it was not empty. I was hoping it would find the files, check them and let me play.

I can't find a proper offline installer. Is there anything I can do, other than actually re-download the whole thing?

Just copy the folder of the game only, and don't use the launcher. In that folder, you should find a file called UE4-Win64-Shipping.exe. Create a shortcut of that file, and then go to properties of the newly created shortcut. At the end of the Target field, add UnrealTournament and click OK. Now you should be able to double click the shortcut to start the game without having to use the launcher, although you can still separately use the launcher on the side if you want to.

Comment

Working...
    X