List of UT Developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of UT Developers

As the forum software neatly keeps track of latest posts of users when taking a look at their profile, this can be used to get some structure and overview of the current progress of the game and currently important discussions where the developers are involved - sorted by categories. That's the purpose of this thread, I hope it will be useful for many of you.

[Click here if you were searching for a List of Community Developers.]

List of Unreal Tournament Developers [Unreal Tournament Forums]

LEAD DEVELOPER:
    __
    PROGRAMMING

Senior Gameplay Programmer:
    Senior Multiplayer Programmer:
    Gameplay/Movement Programming:
    __
    ART & LEVEL DESIGN

Lead Art Designer:
    Art Development:
    Senior Designer:
    Level Design
    Environmental Artist
    __
    SUPPORT

Quality Assurance Lead/Community Support
    Community Management
    • Flak - Stacey Conley/"Flak"/"Fl4k"/"iFlak"

__
    Quality Assurance

List of Unreal Tournament Developers [GitHub]

Should any of you know more of the Unreal Tournament developers out there and what category to put them in, please post in this thread (preferrably a link to their profile) and I will add them to the list!

Anything marked with a ? indicates that I'm not sure about the categorization, a simple ? means I'm not sure about the person behind the nickname/their name and nickname(s) (in case they have one). Should you know where they belong to and who they are, please post it in a reply in this thread.
    Last edited by _Lynx; 06-15-2016, 07:28 PM. Reason: Added QA guys (sorry for barging in, Sly), updated links
    S l y .

Hey thanks Sly, very handy.
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

No problem. I just added Entropy to the list, not sure about the category though. Level Design? Sound Design? The posts are not very clear about that, tendency seems to go to Level Design though.
      Last edited by Sly.; 05-18-2014, 12:31 AM.
      S l y .

Comment

Great thread, @Sly!
        I wish the thread became sticky, so people could easily find it and thus stay connected to developers and their posts/ discussions faster.

Comment

Try to find out all the occupation of all the UT devs from here.
          ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
          ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Hey, maybe add David?
            https://forums.unrealengine.com/memb...avid-Spalinski

Comment

Thanks RattleSnake and van Kuss!

And thanks Polyneutron! Someone should notify an admin or moderator then.

So, I added David Spalinski - Level Design; kernersvillan - also Art Development(?), only one post regarding materials there, so might be "texture artist" and Mysterial - probably Gameplay Programming.

I just added Flak too (considering she has that status), not sure what exactly her job is in the UT dev corner though - community management, testing/feedback or something more specific? I know that her occupation is "Community Manager" on the regular Epic Games forum.
              Last edited by Sly.; 05-18-2014, 10:06 AM.
              S l y .

Comment

You are missing:
                https://github.com/MikeFricker
                https://github.com/GilGribb
                EliotVU.com

UT2004: MutNoAutoFire / LevelConfigManager / MutBestTimes / MutCacheExtractor / MutHalloween
                UT3: MutDodgeJump / MutXMasPresents
                UDK: UE Explorer / Forms

Comment

Thank you!
                  Added them in a separate "UT Developers on GitHub" category.
                  S l y .

Comment

Anyone know what Skinnz' area of work is so I can add him in a proper category?
                    I could just assume (by the name) that he does character skins or stuff like that, but I guess that'd be too easy.
                    S l y .

Comment

So Entropy is the Senior Designer (because he's also Jim Brown). Designer of all things.
                      Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
                      My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Just as an FYI. Epic has contracted outside developers as well as the official Epic employees. You probably wont hear from them much on here, but they are definitely out there.
                        PayBack

Comment

Aye, I've seen one new face in the last stream. Maybe he'll be active on here as well - or not. Should he be though, I will add him to the list.

Update: Moved Entropy to "Senior Designer".

Would be nice, if someone could provide the official titles they have, it would be a better categorisation than those assumption and rough categories I have right now.

Also added a link to the Community Developers thread, so people can quickly access that one from this thread as well.
                          S l y .

Comment

Sidney "Clawfist" Rauchberger is now in the list under Level Design!

I'm aware the list is still incorrect on some parts (Joe Wilcox is probably in a too specific category considering his field of expertise and what he has done so far), so I'm thankful if anyone suggests corrections!
                            S l y .

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                              I'm aware the list is still incorrect on some parts (Joe Wilcox is probably in a too specific category considering his field of expertise and what he has done so far), so I'm thankful if anyone suggests corrections!
                              Senior Gameplay Programmer. Come on, it was written in yesterday's stream Also, his alias is "Dr. Sin".
                              Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
                              My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Working...
                              X