Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESL Summer Series 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ESL Summer Series 2016

    Originally posted by eBoLa View Post
    I've been able to play Absolute Elimination the past week and it's a lot of fun. Would love to see it in the esl.
    Originally posted by KingBrando View Post
    Has 3v3 Elimination ever been considered for an ESL cup??? It seems to be pretty hot stuff right now.
    Originally posted by Foeb1a View Post
    Maybe more notice and do Absolute's Elimination.
    Starting on July 31st, we're running Duel and 3on3 Elimination cup series in Europe and North America. A cup series means competition with "qualification" cups and final cup.

    All cups will be single-evening cups played on Sundays.

    Official announcement with more details: http://ESL.gg/UTsummer16


    EDITs: [MENTION=10972]Flikswich[/MENTION] offered to make a season highlights movie so everyone is welcome to send him or me videos of cool stuff from the cups.

    VoDs on plusforward.net/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wasteful; 08-10-2016, 04:45 PM.
    Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

    #2
    Originally posted by Wasteful View Post
    Starting on July 31st, we're running Duel and 3on3 Elimination cup series in Europe and North America. A cup series means competition with "qualification" cups and final cup.

    All cups will be single-evening cups played on Sundays.

    Official announcement with more details: http://ESL.gg/UTsummer16
    Wasteful I appreciate everything you and the staff do and have done. But duel is currently atrocious with the current weapon balance.

    That being said, I'll see you guys in the Elim tourny!
    Former Console UT3 Player on Xbox 360 & PS3
    Current UT4 Player
    Known as phantaci.
    UT Theme Song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9Sh-wcy7s

    Comment


      #3
      awesome news

      Comment


        #4
        First Duel cup in series is tomorrow. Currently in EU there are 24 signups, of which countries are as following:

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	347912
        Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

        Comment


          #5
          Looking forward to the 3v3 elimination

          Comment


            #6
            need a team for the elim cup

            Comment


              #7
              Same I'm also looking for a team to play with. - Mr^Nasty

              Comment


                #8
                Xarev's Guide to Traceroute
                Add me on Steam for duels

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by xarev View Post
                  lol.......

                  Comment


                    #10
                    NA. I still can't do anything, still waiting for ESL to figure out what's wrong. You guys are so unlucky.
                    Edit: Site is back. I've sent you guys a message.

                    Here's the EU VoD: http://www.plusforward.net/post/1225...y-fjarus-PoV./

                    Regarding EU part I wanna see feedback on cup.
                    Because Double Elimination is taking so long we are considering setting Lower Bracket to Bo1 instead Bo3 or running a Swiss instead. Or maybe make matches Bo2 where frags count. Single Elimination is not an option for open cups.
                    Last edited by Wasteful; 08-01-2016, 04:39 PM.
                    Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Wasteful View Post
                      NA. I still can't do anything, still waiting for ESL to figure out what's wrong. You guys are so unlucky.
                      Edit: Site is back. I've sent you guys a message.

                      Here's the EU VoD: http://www.plusforward.net/post/1225...y-fjarus-PoV./

                      Regarding EU part I wanna see feedback on cup.
                      Because Double Elimination is taking so long we are considering setting Lower Bracket to Bo1 instead Bo3 or running a Swiss instead. Or maybe make matches Bo2 where frags count. Single Elimination is not an option for open cups.
                      7PM EST is gonna be tough on a weekday, can you push it back an hour or 1.5? We only have 11 players so far.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Sure thing, shouldn't be harm 8PM EDT.

                        Everyone, please vote and comment in this thread.
                        Last edited by Wasteful; 08-02-2016, 05:40 AM.
                        Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Szarkan vs reaver final bo3:



                          Last edited by rAge.; 08-06-2016, 02:03 PM.

                          Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

                          Comment


                            #14
                            NOTICE: Tomorrow is 1st Elimination cup! http://www.plusforward.net/post/1153...r-Series-2016/
                            Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Wasteful View Post
                              NOTICE: Tomorrow is 1st Elimination cup! http://www.plusforward.net/post/1153...r-Series-2016/
                              Sign up people!
                              Former Console UT3 Player on Xbox 360 & PS3
                              Current UT4 Player
                              Known as phantaci.
                              UT Theme Song:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9Sh-wcy7s

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X