0.1.5 Update posted 10/18/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] 0.1.5 Update posted 10/18/2016

We've made a new pre-alpha playable build available. See the instructions on how to get this build.

Release notes are available here.
    Blog post with patch note video here.

An Unreal Halloween!
    • Spooky version of Facing Worlds
      • Spooky pumpkins and the Boom Broom!

• Earn special seasonal leader hats by picking up Pumpkins on all Epic and Trusted hubs! See your current total on your player card.
      • 200 Pumpkins earns the Harvest Gourd.
      • 1000 Pumpkins earns the Harvest Spectre.
      • 5000 Pumpkins earns the Harvest Ember.

• Earn special seasonal leader hats for completing the Halloween Offline Challenges
      • Five spooky stars earns the Trickster horns.
      • Ten spooky stars earns the Helion horns.
      • Fifteen spooky stars earns the Baaler horns.
    Last edited by Flak; 10-18-2016, 02:49 PM.

I don't expect update today. Well done.

Comment

Why did the Enforcer get a redesign?

Comment

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will download the new build ASAP. Thanks Epic!

Comment

Where is the Key bind for Translocator? Thanks.

Comment

Yeeeeeeth!!!

How soon before fully functional new API layers like Vulkan and DX12?
            Last edited by 213; 10-18-2016, 03:23 PM.
            X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

3.9GB noicee
              || MSI H77MA-G43 || Core i5-3470 3.2GHz || DDR3 16GB Kingston @ 1600MHz, CL9 || Gigabyte G1 GTX970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || 520W Seasonic SS-520GB || Acer 27" XB270H 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless || Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r RGB MX Nature White || Windows 10 Pro 64bit ||

Comment

Flak Cannon
                • Flak shell damage 90->95. Radius 300->330.
                • Increase flak shell initial velocity, increased flak gravity scaling.
                • Increased momentum imparted by flak shards by 20%.

this weapon needs to be severely nerfed...

Impact Hammer
                • Removed from free for all deathmatch and FlagRun.

but why?

link gun primary is now utterly useless as it overheats within seconds of engaging an enemy
                we need hammer gun back in DM for jumps
                respawn timer needs to be removed completely

btw are map colors different? they seem to be much more vibrant (especially on CTF-Titan Pass)

and mouse aiming feels better, but there is still some smoothing present or am I mistaken?
                Last edited by Furma; 10-18-2016, 04:55 PM.
                || MSI H77MA-G43 || Core i5-3470 3.2GHz || DDR3 16GB Kingston @ 1600MHz, CL9 || Gigabyte G1 GTX970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || 520W Seasonic SS-520GB || Acer 27" XB270H 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless || Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r RGB MX Nature White || Windows 10 Pro 64bit ||

Comment

Instead of decreasing recoil of shock primary I would like to see removing influence on movement of the sniper rifle. It shouldn't have any.
                  http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
                  Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

For those looking for some discussions about this build before its release: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...ed-10-10-2016/

Couldn't wait until it was released to start taking about it
                    Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

the new skin for the Enfocrer is gool Grenede launcher is not my thing all in all is the Build good

Comment

Hidden unlock for grinding the Halloween gear twice, right? XD

Intrigued by grenade launcher and I like the link change. I like the old link too, but I think this makes the situational choice between link and mini much more obvious.

Love the sounds for shock primary + combo, but it doesn't really match the art of the gun or the effects. The sounds are so cool though, making the gun a little more "alien" might almost be worth it!

And count me in for hammer coming back in DM. According to Zaccubus' youtube vid it's because it's only used by 1% of the player base. I disagree with that logic. There are many useful(skillcap-esque) mechanics that are underused in quality games. This punishes better players, essentially lowering the skillcap.
                        Last edited by Dopesack; 10-19-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

According to the build release video, 1% of players use impact hammer in dm. It was removed from the game type because of that. Why aren't rocket launcher and flak cannon nerfed if 99% of people abuse it?
                          Last edited by DarkSideCookie; 10-18-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Is there a way to disable killercam? I'd prefer not to have it, it makes me slightly nauseous.

Also, why did you remove DM-RGB? It's one of the better maps in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I want to know!! what happened to the translocator key bind option in the control settings?? I can't even play without my x-loc, and i am jonesing to play!!!
                              Last edited by brik5hithou5e; 10-18-2016, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X