No announcement yet.

0.1.5 Update posted 10/18/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm where is the new build? on livestream you said its releasing yesterday?
    || MSI H77MA-G43 || Core i5-3470 3.2GHz || DDR3 16GB Kingston @ 1600MHz, CL9 || Gigabyte G1 GTX970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || 520W Seasonic SS-520GB || Acer 27" XB270H 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless || Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r RGB MX Nature White || Windows 10 Pro 64bit ||

Comment

Originally posted by Furma View Post
      umm where is the new build? on livestream you said its releasing yesterday?
      So on todays live stream they said yesterday?

OR was it tomorrow hmmm those words sound very similar.
      Join the community Facebook page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unreal-Tournament-4-Community/302380673298678

Comment

Yes, they said tomorrow and that's US time so it will still be a good few hours away.
        Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by code187 View Post
          So on todays live stream they said yesterday?

OR was it tomorrow hmmm those words sound very similar.
          wasnt the stream on 8th? today is 10th (atleast here in EU) so I expected it was already the end of the 9th in US..
          || MSI H77MA-G43 || Core i5-3470 3.2GHz || DDR3 16GB Kingston @ 1600MHz, CL9 || Gigabyte G1 GTX970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || 520W Seasonic SS-520GB || Acer 27" XB270H 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless || Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r RGB MX Nature White || Windows 10 Pro 64bit ||

Comment

wasnt the stream on 8th? today is 10th (atleast here in EU) so I expected it was already the end of the 9th in US..
            It streamed 2pm their local time (18 hours ago from now)

Then after they finished work they went home, now the following day its 8am there right now. So their all on their way to work and its usually 6 hours into their day that they release it.

So in about 6 hours give or take it will be available. But having said that last few builds there have been problems and its been a week late to what they said.

EDIT: They might have problems with the blast processing, genesis does what nintendon't
            Last edited by code187; 11-10-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by code187 View Post
              It streamed 2pm their local time (18 hours ago from now)

Then after they finished work they went home, now the following day its 8am there right now. So their all on their way to work and its usually 6 hours into their day that they release it.

So in about 6 hours give or take it will be available. But having said that last few builds there have been problems and its been a week late to what they said.
              ah, thanks for the timeline

btw whats with this forum and not registering space key (so I have to use enter before it will let me use space..)

Comment

ah, thanks for the timeline

btw whats with this forum and not registering space key (so I have to use enter before it will let me use space..)
                yeah
                i have no idea whats going on there started happening last few days your the first person thats posted about it that ive seen but its also happening to me

Comment

I've been working hard on this response video to Epic and the Unreal Tournament dev team about the big changes in the recent patch, particularly about the ones most people aren't too fond about, the removal of the Impact Hammer, removing grenades from the Rocket Launcher, and the Link Gun overheating. Epic please here us out, I believe you guys took a mistep in the development process, and I put a lot of effort to explaining our reasonings as to why the new changes don't quite feel like or fit in UT. Also, this video is mostly my opinion, so I understand not everyone will agree, and that's alright. I just felt pretty passionately about sharing this and explaining why I'd like to see grenades back on the RL, Impact Hammer come back, and Link Gun overheat removed.

Last edited by Shivaxi; 11-14-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivaxi View Post
                    I've been working hard on this response video to Epic and the Unreal Tournament dev team about the big changes in the recent patch, particularly about the ones most people aren't too fond about, the removal of the Impact Hammer, removing grenades from the Rocket Launcher, and the Link Gun overheating. Epic please here us out, I believe you guys took a mistep in the development process, and I put a lot of effort to explaining our reasonings as to why the new changes don't quite feel like or fit in UT. Also, this video is mostly my opinion, so I understand not everyone will agree, and that's alright. I just felt pretty passionately about sharing this and explaining why I'd like to see grenades back on the RL, Impact Hammer come back, and Link Gun overheat removed.

I agree with this 100 percent.

I love the UT games, they were always over the top spammy, why change the tune now? I don't get it.... somehow I cannot believe enough people complained about rocket launcher grenades to warrant them being removed. I am saddened that it is really feeling like every change is one or more of the epic team just pushing their own opinion about how a weapon should be removed, or shooting guns is "uninteresting". This is a shooter game, all the guns shoot... remember!!!??? I just don't get it.

I still love UT, but dumbing down things that made UT great, is making UT not UT anymore. Link gun never needed an overheat mechanic in any other UT versions, why now does it need one? I don't get any of these decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivaxi View Post

It is sort of sad when a dev states that "different unreal games have new weapons" in relation to the grenade launcher when it is essentially the stickymine launcher thing from 2k4 with nades that bounce. tfw not even knowing your own franchise.
                      Posts are about duel unless otherwise specified. ut duel shortcomings | What is timing? | dm-twentyseven

Comment

Working...
                      X