0.1.6 Update posted 11/10/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to see the following changes in the next build:
    1. Stinger secondary ROF increase and damage radius increase. Shouldn't take more than 5 shots to kill a full stack.
    2. Flak secondary damage radius increase (currently takes too much precision to get a kill). Need a ROF buff as well.
    3. Faster tri rocket lock on (just a quick glance and let loose, way easier)
    4. Sniper auto aim. Getting tired of having to be so precise to hit the target. This is 2016, we shouldn't need to hit the player to do damage
    5. Ability to call in an air strike
    6. Loss of accuracy when running (crosshairs expand unless standing still)
    7. Damage radius buff on shock combo and minimum damage increased to 75.
    8. Larger shock cores -- at least double the size.
    9. Ping compensation up to 300 ping. Love it when people with 180 ping join up and the server goes to ****. Would like if people with even more abysmal connections can contribute to our collective misery.
    10. Suicide hot key. I know I can type suicide in the console, but this only kills my character in the game. Want to be able to hit a bind that drops an anvil on my head irl.

Comment

Originally posted by legionz View Post
      1. Stinger secondary ROF increase and damage radius increase. Shouldn't take more than 5 shots to kill a full stack.
      2. Flak secondary damage radius increase (currently takes too much precision to get a kill). Need a ROF buff as well.
      4. Sniper auto aim. Getting tired of having to be so precise to hit the target. This is 2016, we shouldn't need to hit the player to do damage
      9. Ping compensation up to 300 ping. Love it when people with 180 ping join up and the server goes to ****. Would like if people with even more abysmal connections can contribute to our collective misery.
      10. Suicide hot key. I know I can type suicide in the console, but this only kills my character in the game. Want to be able to hit a bind that drops an anvil on my head irl.
      LOOOOOOL
      This made my day.
      Former Console UT3 Player on Xbox 360 & PS3
      Current UT4 Player
      Known as phantaci.
      UT Theme Song:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9Sh-wcy7s

Comment

This may be my last time posting.. Doc says I have full blown aids. He thinks I got it playing this build, being penetrated by 3 rox at a time multiple times a game..

Medication is too expensive and insurance won't cover the rox nerf so..idk what to do. Multiple opinions and still no estimate on how much longer I have..

Comment

Haha, that's the spirit, now you are on the same page with EPIC.

Comment

Call of Unreal: Tournament Warfare
            Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

Somebody that follow the github page can do a summary of the changes that we can expect in the next patch

Comment

Originally posted by Archer6621 View Post
                Call of Unreal: Tournament Warfare
                I predict a playerbase increase i that case.

Comment

-return grenades to rocket launcher, do not break the canons of UT, separate grenade launcher its Quake series weapon
                  -make normal stinger-minigun like in ut99-2k4

Comment

any news of the upcoming build???

Comment

Originally posted by cave View Post
                      any news of the upcoming build???
                      Are you still care about new bulid? I admire your endurance. I don't expect any in this year and it's not big deal for me. (Found others games, have lot of fun.)

Honestly I lost any hope and faith in this game. This shows that open pre-alpha for everyone was mistake. Look at the forum, look at the game. Current gameplay is garbage and probably most games in this stage of development were/are garbage too. So why open? It works terrible. Later alpha or beta has sense but not this.

There is no colaboration between players and devs, no support for modders, ours feedback is useless and completely ignored. We can't make a difference. I knew it that. As player and forums member I feel useless and unnecessary. This is my last post here unless..., nah impossible.

I'm out. Good luck, you need it as hell.
                      Last edited by Total_Eclipse.; 12-16-2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

My comment to EPIC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4fygWLjszA

Comment

Well, I can agree that things are not looking well right now but comparing the progress when I first tried the game and now is huge. Many very nice looking levels, everything works smoothly, game play is good and following UT roots... However, like many others I don't like recent changes for rocket launcher, overheating, etc. Often updates, more levels, more collaboration between EPIC and gamers would be better, of course.

I really hope that development will continue and even speed up.

P.S.
                          My apologies for not having time to contribute, being more active on the forum and even play regularly.

Comment

2.5 years and still pre-alpha, may be ut4 die before born?

Comment

Originally posted by sunflowers12 View Post
                              2.5 years and still pre-alpha, may be ut4 die before born?
                              Hope not. Development is slow, indeed but recently they releases build with plenty community based levels... Gmail was beta for years.

Comment

The timeframe has nothing to do with my concern. With the current state of the game, it's the only thing maintaining any hope.
                                Originally posted by Mysterial
                                An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

Working...
                                X