Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=7782]MasterPlayerLoRD.[/MENTION]

What happens when you set this for example?
    MaxPlayers=6
    MinPlayersToStart=6
    Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

Comment

So I checked it out last night and found it to be quite fun!

Now I have to check if those enemy types like regular mobs in an old school shooter sense XD
      What if its possible to make classic Doom/Quake style single player using these mobs? :X
      - Russell Meakim AKA The Castle
      YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjE...JOGtfv1RK2DpNg
      Steemit: https://steemit.com/@thecastle
      Twitter: @zZCastleZz

Comment

Originally posted by Wasteful View Post
        [MENTION=7782]MasterPlayerLoRD.[/MENTION]

What happens when you set this for example?
        MaxPlayers=6
        MinPlayersToStart=6
        Well, in the previous builds, when there was an instance lobby, you wouldn't be able launch the instance until 6 players joined the instance lobby. Not sure what would happen now with that instance lobby removed. For FFA, anything greater than MinPlayersToStart=1 doesn't make any sense but for organized games maybe it does.
        Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

This is why having the game be crowd-developed is fantastic.
          People are horribly free to easily make monster packs, just... as soon as people figure it out if they haven't done so already 100%.

I would love to make some kind of Doom/Quake-style singleplayer using said mobs, though what you're thinking on is also old-school Unreal type stuff. Like UT99's Monster Hunt, only played in solo.

I'd love to do it, but, I'm already working on my own project atm. x3
          Working on DM-Norkeep here and there. Will likely expand it into more of a singleplayer Monster Hunt-style map/Map Pack able to also work as a Deathmatch map, and therefore, an Invasion map.

Working on Project Overkill currently.

Comment

[MENTION=6338]JoeWilcox[/MENTION]

Hello! I'd like to ask something about Invasion. We are working on the Unreal Monsters Project, started by Kazeo. Our goal is to make as many Unreal monsters as possible for Invasion. Is there the possibility to introduce them officially?

-Luigi Rapetta
            (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
            Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Bobodemon is a hoot. Keep the new monsters coming! Had some really good guys playing last nite on "adept". I think we could have still held on masterful. Fun stuff.

There's something very satisfying about straight up unloading ammo into the approaching hordes. Shooting a stolen redeemer into a freshly populated rally is priceless. The kill message font gets real small.

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                [MENTION=6338]JoeWilcox[/MENTION]

Hello! I'd like to ask something about Invasion. We are working on the Unreal Monsters Project, started by Kazeo. Our goal is to make as many Unreal monsters as possible for Invasion. Is there the possibility to introduce them officially?
                I'm sure if the meshes have anims (or were able to use the character skeleton) and reasonable performance then there would be interest in putting them in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWilcox View Post
                  The defaultrules.ini is available in Github. Here is a full Rules.ini that adds flag invasion to both the featured tab and a custom PvE tab. The next build makes this a little easier in that you don't need the RuleCategories array.
                  Hi Joe,

do you have a link for this defaultrules.ini? I will add to Flaginvasion additional rulesets for Flagrun to my HUB.

Thanks SKAARI

Comment

Working...
                  X