No announcement yet.

0.1.8 Update posted 2/22/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocket tri-dent spread feels pretty random. I liked it better before I had more control over where I wanted to land all 3 rockets during release.

Comment

I've got one question to Epic.

When these horrible Amazon's official servers die?

Comment

Originally posted by DDRRE View Post
        Where can we get the Linux server build? The usual post hasn't been updated:
        https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...Playable-Build
        ++; Was hoping to come back and check out the game again.

Comment

Is it update time yet?

Comment

Why footsteps sounds are dependent on surface? This makes me mad, how so important part of gameplay, could be such random!? On one surface you can hear perfectly your enemy (for example on asdf, vials on top - footsteps should be always as clear), and on another you can't hear any sound of your opponent. I guess this game is supposed to be esport platform, but it definitely won't be with solutions like that. Just give us possibility to fit sounds to our taste, including options like disable own footsteps, sound level of our weapons or choosing the best sound to footsteps (which work on every surface).

Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

The solution to wanting different warmup times for different matches is simple. Use custom rulesets and change MaxReadyWait and MaxPlayerWait in GameOptions to suit in each Gamemode.

GameOptions=?TimeLimit=10?MaxReadyWait=60?ForceNoBots=1?MaxPlayerWait=60?

That doesn't work for Epic's default rules since we can't edit them. Play on community servers and forget about Epic's servers with poor rulesets and no custom maps.

Comment

lel at still not releasing a patch
                || MSI H77MA-G43 || Core i5-3470 3.2GHz || DDR3 16GB Kingston @ 1600MHz, CL9 || Gigabyte G1 GTX970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || 520W Seasonic SS-520GB || Acer 27" XB270H 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless || Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r RGB MX Nature White || Windows 10 Pro 64bit ||

Comment

Working...
                X