Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] 0.1.9 Update posted 3/28/2017

New update available! 3/28/2017 - 0.1.9

Unreal Tournament is available through the Epic Launcher for Windows and Mac clients.
    Stacey Conley
    -----------------------------
    Unreal Tournament Community Manager
    Epic Games, Inc.
    Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

when today come Update?

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbite83 View Post
      when today come Update?
      It already came... it interrupted my match right when I was throwing some snowball at the enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf. View Post
        It already came... it interrupted my match right when I was throwing some snowball at the enemy!
        Poor Olaf!
        Stacey Conley
        -----------------------------
        Unreal Tournament Community Manager
        Epic Games, Inc.
        Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Lots of great fixes and changes this update.
          PayBack

Comment

Thank you for the new build!
            So far so good! Sped up nicely albeit all still set on low to maintain fps stability.
            Nice to see the Izanagi again! but what's with the bots with a ping?
            Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-28-2017, 04:59 PM. Reason: 1st run
            LoPing
            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

new movement in one picture:

Jokes aside - There are some really good improvements, but the flak...still not feels right. (Like the most weapons tripple *cough* rocket)
              https://88.215.114.93:4329/weiss.gif

Comment

tnx for the patch, will check it out
                || MSI H77MA-G43 || Core i5-3470 3.2GHz || DDR3 16GB Kingston @ 1600MHz, CL9 || Gigabyte G1 GTX970 || 2xSSD + 1xHDD || 520W Seasonic SS-520GB || Acer 27" XB270H 144Hz || Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless || Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r RGB MX Nature White || Windows 10 Pro 64bit ||

Comment

Well that's it... im out, if time is wasted for worse changes then im not following game more, i mean so much time passed from starting development, game still wont be ready in next 3 years, and from last updates i see changes for worse (introducing granade launcher, taking granades from rl etc.) and wasting time, now month has been wasted for bad weapons placement (last was great), bad animations, and feeling somewhat slow, somehow i was unable to finish even one match because of not feeling fun :/
                  Sorry for being harsh but im not fanboy, and i want for UT to be the best, but i don't see hope for it any more

Comment

I have not played in months but this changelog sort of excited me. It feels like many little things are coming together to create a good experience for new players and experienced players alike. Keep up the good work devs.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
                    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Changes feel fine, from the quick look of things, things are progressing. And EPIC, still waiting for ultrawide fix!

Comment

Thanks for the new build, looks very promising. Already I am in love with new footsteps kind and volume level for both - me and enemy. This is one of the most expected changes by me, finally I can hear where is my opponent.
                        I'll post some feedback soon.
                        http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
                        Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

i have not Update button in my Epic launcher by UT

Comment

Watched the video about the new update, looks like a ton of work went into this one, thanks! Played a quick AI Flag Run, Fort looks great! Only quibble so far is that view bob or whatever it's called seems to be fixed to on.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbite83 View Post
                              i have not Update button in my Epic launcher by UT

If the launcher was open, it probably already did it. Start the game and it'll be obvious whether it got updated or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X