Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post

In some cases it just jumps instead of scrolling. I actually haven't checked deeply enough for disabling scrolling (when clicking on some links). It might be somehting I can't have access to. I try to investigate. I also noticed the "Bottom" and "Top" buttons don't work for paged opened with an anchor (such as "Last post" links from the thread overview).
    I think Epic read this thread ...they changed the scroll animation

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by papercoffee View Post
    Thank you very much ...this is so much better.
    I have only one additional request ...can you get rid of this "Go To Top" animation? A simple jump to the top is more then enough.
    In some cases it just jumps instead of scrolling. I actually haven't checked deeply enough for disabling scrolling (when clicking on some links). It might be somehting I can't have access to. I try to investigate. I also noticed the "Bottom" and "Top" buttons don't work for paged opened with an anchor (such as "Last post" links from the thread overview).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For anyone who's interested in some tweaks/fixes for vb5, I've uploaded the script.
    Thank you very much ...this is so much better.
    I have only one additional request ...can you get rid of this "Go To Top" animation? A simple jump to the top is more then enough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For anyone who's interested in some tweaks/fixes for vb5, I've uploaded the script.

Unclutter VB5 on:

Too lazy to actually create a release thread for now. Let's see if someone has bug reports or feature requests I may create a thread for a separate discussion.

Some screenshots in the attachments.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's bummer.
    When is your Grease Monkey script usable?
    I would love to have the multi quote system back and this scroll animation disabled.
    It's usable. There too much to work on and thus I stopped extending it. I have been continously using it for the recent weeks. Working fine... haven't got the mood to create a "release" thread tho. Gonna if I got the time tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's bummer.
    When is your Grease Monkey script usable?
    I would love to have the multi quote system back and this scroll animation disabled.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    RattleSN4K3 did it work?
    It my case it did work, but sadly it does not work for quotations like this one. Really miss that feature (from that plugin), additionally to the Activity stream being gone (no, the link "Activity stream" here is not the same as it was).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure if "@" still works with notification.
    RattleSN4K3 did it work?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
    Can't multiquote even though the page acts like it should work.
    I also noticed that. I've added that feature back with the "Greasemonkey" script I've worked on and used since day one with this forum.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unclutter_MultiQuote.png
Views:	4
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	388682

Originally posted by exo7341 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I've just noticed, when someone is quoting my posts - notification doesn't appear in Messages (this worked last week though).
    Maybe, you really need to be subscribed to that thread. But I also noticed that it worked from the beginning and nowadays it isn't. Likely a global configuration. Not sure if "@" still works with notification. Since VB5, the old plugin is not installed anymore and the mention-feature is now embedded into the core - wouldn't be the first issues with core features of VB5.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe it's just me, but I've just noticed, when someone is quoting my posts - notification doesn't appear in Messages (this worked last week though).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't multiquote even though the page acts like it should work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait, what? What visitor? You can post now as visitor?
    Yep. Similar to the old forum (not the this one before the upgrade but the old "UTForums").

It's the input field on a profile page in the "Activities" tab. It's a bit irritating as a button "Private message" is just on top of that and there's no other caption to actually describe what the input field does... but what could one expect with vB5.0...

Such visitor message can be seen publicly by anyone for instance here:
    https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...urce=source_vm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    visitor message.
    Wait, what? What visitor? You can post now as visitor?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bug.
    Unable to post a comment to a visitor message. It fails in sending the ajax-request due to in invalid URL with a dialog message of:
    Conversation
    Error posting comment. (Error code 404)

Please try again.
    Last edited by RattleSN4K3; 05-28-2017, 08:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thebonjour27 and Gru50m3
    This is the wrong thread dudes...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X