Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament Pre Alpha Playable Build Instructions (new build 10/10)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bio Rifle have also rappid fire LOL
    I was so confused as i saw it the first time. And the Energyballs from Pulsegun looking like BFG-shots from Quake for me.... The new primary fire from the Shock rifle looking much better now.

Comment

Hello guys!
      First of all,I'm one big "Epic" fan ,played from the first Unreal.
      No offence,but I played that pre-pre-pre-alpha release about 30 minutes and to be honest..it's awful..it's there many bugs,glitches,crashes and we don't see the game physics at all.Everything is so static and the quality is not as we want to be.UT3 graphic quality is awesome.

Minigun is stucked and shoot without move.
      When you shoot with right mouse button on Shock rifle on some object it's making cut frames on that object ,I mean,it's not show the full mark when you hit it.

And btw..I want good old "Ripper" ! Why you remove it after Unreal Tournament

Comment

there's a new build coming out this Friday, have u tried the latest build, before the upcoming friday build?

and FYI, there is a majority of people that like UT4 alot better than UT3.
        Last edited by Dark-Ice; 10-08-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peacebg View Post
          Hello guys!
          First of all,I'm one big "Epic" fan ,played from the first Unreal.
          No offence,but I played that pre-pre-pre-alpha release about 30 minutes and to be honest..it's awful..it's there many bugs,glitches,crashes and we don't see the game physics at all.Everything is so static and the quality is not as we want to be.UT3 graphic quality is awesome.

Minigun is stucked and shoot without move.
          When you shoot with right mouse button on Shock rifle on some object it's making cut frames on that object ,I mean,it's not show the full mark when you hit it.

And btw..I want good old "Ripper" ! Why you remove it after Unreal Tournament
          That's why it's pre alpha, so bugs can be reported. As far as graphics quality, that is something that has not been addressed yet. It's still very early.

Comment

@Dark-Ice ,yes,I played the latest build.I'm waiting for the friday build then
            @Bubbaxm2 ,I'm making the new album (public sharing) on imgur and share bugs/glitches and things I think it's wrong,hope to help with something to make the game better.

http://peacebg.imgur.com/

Comment

Sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Anyone else having problems connecting to Northern France aka the 'French' server?

Comment

Originally posted by Milfbanga View Post
                  Anyone else having problems connecting to Northern France aka the 'French' server?
                  You need to update to the new build.

Comment

Working...
                  X