0.1.11 Update posted 5/16/2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] 0.1.11 Update posted 5/16/2017

New update available! 5/16/2017 - 0.1.1Unreal Tournament is available through the Epic Launcher for Windows and Mac clients.
    Stacey Conley
    -----------------------------
    Unreal Tournament Community Manager
    Epic Games, Inc.
    Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Flak, I believe there is an error on the sitckied Update in announcement. You put the date to 5/18/2017 instead of 5/16/2017.

Comment

Thank you, appreciated!
      Stacey Conley
      -----------------------------
      Unreal Tournament Community Manager
      Epic Games, Inc.
      Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Thanks for the update. Hopefully the flak changes we've been looking for!

It would be really nice to see quick play matchmaking for CTF if it's shuffling teams after a match.
        Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Thanks for the update! Glad to see the changes on Loh, that was the weakest of the three main blitz maps IMO. Flak changes also sound really good. Keep up the good work!

Comment

is the FR prefix on maps going to change, given the gametype's name change?

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
            Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Thank you for the update! Interesting warmup with bots run'n around.
              Any chance we can set the number of bots on a server instead of the defaulted 6?
              Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-16-2017, 12:09 PM. Reason: DM defaults 6 bots
              LoPing
              Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I assume the reason the default deathmatch is 3 min long is a bug, not by design. Please release a quickpatch asap (i mean, don't wait for the next big patch with the fix), because it makes deathmatch mode absolutely pointless.

Comment

I can't believe this, I just completed a lighting pass and a build for Castlewalk, I go to hit the share button and I see this.

I want to go to bed!
                  Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Good patch! BTW, is the overall core of the Pre-alpha half complete yet? Were you focusing on making Blitz as one of the gamemodes?

Comment

Originally posted by TomCarr View Post
                      I assume the reason the default deathmatch is 3 min long is a bug, not by design. Please release a quickpatch asap (i mean, don't wait for the next big patch with the fix), because it makes deathmatch mode absolutely pointless.
                      Can we get this fixed please. The Epic hub east has it set to 3 minutes and we cannot change it. Thanks!

Comment

And why are the Redeemer fire modes both guided? I liked it so much better when primary fire was non-guided, and secondary fire was guided.

I'd like to have a good reason here, developers.

Comment

It was said in the video that it was because newbies were accidentally firing it. It says you can guide it and alt fire it, whilst primary fire will explode it... or was it the other way around?
                          Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by Smurgl View Post
                            It was said in the video that it was because newbies were accidentally firing it. It says you can guide it and alt fire it, whilst primary fire will explode it... or was it the other way around?
                            It makes no sense. I just blew myself up trying to fire it.

Check the Hybrid Rocket L. Here:https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...ed​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by UnamericanRobot View Post
                              And why are the Redeemer fire modes both guided? I liked it so much better when primary fire was non-guided, and secondary fire was guided.

I'd like to have a good reason here, developers.
                              yeah makes no sense to me but whatever

Comment

Working...
                              X