Tripple rockets replaced by grenades
    +1!

Comment

Originally posted by Cunni View Post
      Hallelujah !!
      ?
      10 characters

Comment

Yeah, so just to reconfirm. Flak is just too weak now. I've been playing a bit of UT2004 and UT3 again lately, and the difference is night and day. Its defo been tweaked too far - there has to be a middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG]Bawsy View Post
          Yeah, so just to reconfirm. Flak is just too weak now. I've been playing a bit of UT2004 and UT3 again lately, and the difference is night and day. Its defo been tweaked too far - there has to be a middle ground.
          The problem is the HUGE nerf to fall off dmg ratio, it's been nerfed range-wise way more than any past UTs while I'd still say for point-blank range it's the most effective Flak due its easy to hit ratio due larger shard sizing (+ due ping compensation, movement settings etc). The weapon still needs very slight nerf to point blank (slightly smaller shard sizing still at the start of the shot while keeping the fall off size reducement roughly the same or possibly even increase very slightly bit at the end of the shards lifetime) but also slightly buff mid-long range effectivity (boost to fall off ratio slightly). When the weapon keeps most of the time delivering 5 ~ 20 dmg on a bit longer ranges it went a bit too far, 15 ~ 35 typical median dmg values on medium-long range (when you hit that is, not all shots fired will be hits due its random spread/small collision on long range) is roughly where I'd like it at minimum to feel it's balanced.

It's important IMO to not saturate the weapon's intended range too much, it should be noticeable yes, but when it's overdone it impacts gameplay negatively due the fact that there is player and weapon spawn points and you spawn at various places and if you spawn near flak for example and face a sniper or shock player on a place of the map where it's hard to get close up for example, then the gameplay becomes too "luck"/random dependant, there should always be a "reasonable" chance for a win, say 30% as opposed to say 10% or less when those scenarios happen (now talking as if both players are of equal skill).
          Last edited by RPGWiZ4RD; 06-26-2017, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Might have to change your name to RPSWiZ4RD...
            Originally posted by Mysterial
            An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

+1 for sniper damage reduced.
              I agree with headshot damage 125, more skill oriented, but normal damage should decrease in my view.
              Sometimes it is like a counterstrike manhunt, with awp in all corners, whether they are 5 m away or the opposite side of the map.
              I don t feel like skill is 100% accuracy oriented. Some players have better pixel chasing accuracy. This automatically places them no 1 when they get the rifle.
              In real life, a sniper prepares a week for a single deadly shot and is a camouflage master, staying for hours and days without eating, sleeping, moving. Unreal is "unreal/fantastic shooter" but nevertheless...
              I also feel like moving sniper should have hitbox hitting chances decreased. Constant headshots from snipers while they jump boost a ramp and look at you 0.1 is annoying after a while.

Comment

Working...
              X