New patch available! 7/12/2017 - 0.1.12.1

First.

Secret update, lets see...

Comment

Uh, a hot-fix!

-Luigi Rapetta
      (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
      Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

So...will all the maps have to be re-cooked for this?

Answer: Yes. Oh joy.... :-(
        Last edited by FSTIV; 07-12-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

More performance improvements. Excellent.
          And still I wait...

Comment

What a wonderful surprise! Thanks EPIC. The updates to the Blitz map "Fort" are fantastic. Assets for the long awaited UNREAL Re-make? I totally get an UNREAL feeling looking at the base with the "Green?" lighting and the etching on the stone walls is sufficiently Alienesque. Great work. There's a long way to go but this is looking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by GnrlSpecific View Post
              What a wonderful surprise! Thanks EPIC. The updates to the Blitz map "Fort" are fantastic. Assets for the long awaited UNREAL Re-make? I totally get an UNREAL feeling looking at the base with the "Green?" lighting and the etching on the stone walls is sufficiently Alienesque. Great work. There's a long way to go but this is looking awesome.
              Ya! More Unreal style maps please Alien, sci-fi, ambient! Space stations, alien planets. That's what makes UT great. Alien wildlife/animals running around is awesome too.

Comment

Hi, my last version was in mid-May since I couldn't play since then until 2 days ago.

Bio looks nice, I tracked the modelling so no problem there. Great job Kazeo. I would just scale the model in the very low view as it seems huge compared to for example shock.

In general I am happy. I just don't think the game was optimised for the bottom low-end players like me. Or not signifficantly. It might be because of my problem though since I can currently play only in the windowed-fullscreen mode which seems to be more demanding.

FYI I think CPU optimisations is what low-end players need, not GPU.

Comment

when will be next build?
                  why no one play after 12:00 a.m. mid EU time?

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker_CZ View Post
                    Hi, my last version was in mid-May since I couldn't play since then until 2 days ago.

Bio looks nice, I tracked the modelling so no problem there. Great job Kazeo. I would just scale the model in the very low view as it seems huge compared to for example shock.

In general I am happy. I just don't think the game was optimised for the bottom low-end players like me. Or not signifficantly. It might be because of my problem though since I can currently play only in the windowed-fullscreen mode which seems to be more demanding.

FYI I think CPU optimisations is what low-end players need, not GPU.
                    What are your computer specs, game settings and what sorta fps do you on meshed/unmeshed maps.
                    PayBack

Comment

Originally posted by PayBack View Post

What are your computer specs, game settings and what sorta fps do you on meshed/unmeshed maps.
                      my 5cents
                      win7x64, i5 2300, gf560ti(378.92), 16gb
                      I have very good performance(all settings low) on unmeshed maps, and lags(on some places) on meshed maps, this is don`t depends from resolution and scale option(lags present like on 1920x1200 and also on 1600x1200, like on 85% scale and also on 100% scale)

ps cpu load in ut4 only 50-60%
                      Last edited by sunflowers12; 08-31-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunflowers12 View Post

my 5cents
                        win7x64, i5 2300, gf560ti(378.92), 16gb
                        I have very good performance(all settings low) on unmeshed maps, and lags(on some places) on meshed maps, this is don`t depends from resolution and scale option(lags present like on 1920x1200 and also on 1600x1200, like on 85% scale and also on 100% scale)

ps cpu load in ut4 only 50-60%
                        Yeah that video is just too weak. UT4 is a very GPU heavy game and that is a low end video card from 4 generations ago.
                        PayBack

Comment

and what is better for price/performance rx460/560 or 1050ti?

Comment

when will be next build?

Comment

anybody have info about date of next build?

Comment

Working...
                              X