Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually next release is not what I expect. When epic will engage ressources to go alpha/beta is more my concern now.
    Cunni, 37 years old, 16 years of UT, 90% CTF, 10% Duel
    https://www.twitch.tv/cunni_ut
    http://plays.tv/u/Cunni
    Discord PUG Community

Comment

danger of cancellation?

Comment

i do not understand game dead or abandoned?
        where is communication with players?
        where is information?
        where is new builds\patchces?
        where is development?
        where is game?!

Comment

Please stop bumping this thread. Steve has already responded about what is going on. When they are at a point that they wish to discuss it further, they will.

Comment

Btw not hard to say "we ll be back in XXX weeks" for example.
            Cunni, 37 years old, 16 years of UT, 90% CTF, 10% Duel
            https://www.twitch.tv/cunni_ut
            http://plays.tv/u/Cunni
            Discord PUG Community

Comment

This looks like a new build this year

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                Please stop bumping this thread. Steve has already responded about what is going on. When they are at a point that they wish to discuss it further, they will.
                Where can I find Steve's post you are mentioning?

Comment

Sorry we've gone silent for the last couple of weeks. Epic has some big releases coming out for both Fortnite and Paragon, and most members of the UT team are helping out with those games right now. We're still working on UT in a different branch, but are doing some large refactoring that is reducing build stability and doesn't make sense to merge to the main branch until it settles down. We will update you on status soon. Until then, we look forward to seeing what the community continues to create with the current build of UT, which is the most stable and best performing version we have released.

Comment

when?! this year or next?

Comment

Originally posted by sunflowers12 View Post
                      when?! this year or next?
                      Or 2020 who knows. I think you just as well forget about this one. 3 years of pre-alpha...

"most stable and best performing version we have released"
                      And yet, netcode never improved, worst ever.

I've tried UT a couple of times last months but the moment I join a game and play 5 min I'm done.
                      The delays... the double shock cores (still) and that with ping below 15.. the horror
                      Last edited by forward; 10-17-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by forward View Post
                        Or 2020 who knows. I think you just as well forget about this one. 3 years of pre-alpha...
                        may be, may be
                        UT may be cancelled, abandoned or frozen
                        sad, but Unreal series not not prioritized target for Epic, now rule casusal-children-pink-moba games like Paragon and Fortnite and etc

Comment

Originally posted by sunflowers12 View Post
                          may be, may be
                          UT may be cancelled, abandoned or frozen
                          sad, but Unreal series not not prioritized target for Epic, now rule casusal-children-pink-moba games like Paragon and Fortnite and etc
                          Whatever attracts the masses. That should be their motto. Or better said: Whatever they observe that attracts the masses. Why be original when you can make $$$ by copying other games, that's the game company spirit and design expertise we're looking for! /sarcasm

Time to move on.
                          Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

i bet ut would be popular if they added loot boxes
                            CTF-Azimuth [UT4] - Check out my game!

Comment

I think it's absolutely nasty from Epic unreal Tournament to lay on ice until further notice

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbite83 View Post
                                I think it's absolutely nasty from Epic unreal Tournament to lay on ice until further notice
                                How is it nasty? Does Epic Games owe you something? It's so easy for people to forget just how lucky we are that they even started working on a new UT. It's almost like a charity project.
                                UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

Working...
                                X