• replied
    no, on hold

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Game is Dead R.I.P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WHIPperSNAPper View Post

How is it nasty? Does Epic Games owe you something? It's so easy for people to forget just how lucky we are that they even started working on a new UT. It's almost like a charity project.
    So true. And we got a playable free game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Frostbite83 View Post
    I think it's absolutely nasty from Epic unreal Tournament to lay on ice until further notice
    How is it nasty? Does Epic Games owe you something? It's so easy for people to forget just how lucky we are that they even started working on a new UT. It's almost like a charity project.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I think it's absolutely nasty from Epic unreal Tournament to lay on ice until further notice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i bet ut would be popular if they added loot boxes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sunflowers12 View Post
    may be, may be
    UT may be cancelled, abandoned or frozen
    sad, but Unreal series not not prioritized target for Epic, now rule casusal-children-pink-moba games like Paragon and Fortnite and etc
    Whatever attracts the masses. That should be their motto. Or better said: Whatever they observe that attracts the masses. Why be original when you can make $$$ by copying other games, that's the game company spirit and design expertise we're looking for! /sarcasm

Time to move on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by forward View Post
    Or 2020 who knows. I think you just as well forget about this one. 3 years of pre-alpha...
    may be, may be
    UT may be cancelled, abandoned or frozen
    sad, but Unreal series not not prioritized target for Epic, now rule casusal-children-pink-moba games like Paragon and Fortnite and etc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sunflowers12 View Post
    when?! this year or next?
    Or 2020 who knows. I think you just as well forget about this one. 3 years of pre-alpha...

"most stable and best performing version we have released"
    And yet, netcode never improved, worst ever.

I've tried UT a couple of times last months but the moment I join a game and play 5 min I'm done.
    The delays... the double shock cores (still) and that with ping below 15.. the horror
    Last edited by forward; 10-17-2017, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when?! this year or next?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry we've gone silent for the last couple of weeks. Epic has some big releases coming out for both Fortnite and Paragon, and most members of the UT team are helping out with those games right now. We're still working on UT in a different branch, but are doing some large refactoring that is reducing build stability and doesn't make sense to merge to the main branch until it settles down. We will update you on status soon. Until then, we look forward to seeing what the community continues to create with the current build of UT, which is the most stable and best performing version we have released.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
    Please stop bumping this thread. Steve has already responded about what is going on. When they are at a point that they wish to discuss it further, they will.
    Where can I find Steve's post you are mentioning?

Leave a comment:

• replied

This looks like a new build this year

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Btw not hard to say "we ll be back in XXX weeks" for example.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please stop bumping this thread. Steve has already responded about what is going on. When they are at a point that they wish to discuss it further, they will.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X