Arma 4
    Chivalry 2
    Battlefield 2 remake
    Medieval 3 Total War
    A real sequel to sleeping dogs
    hmm what else
    and of course.. Unreal Tournament development

What would you like to see?
    Last edited by d33p_Sky; 05-23-2018, 09:03 PM.

Half Life 3 sounds good to me. I wonder if it'll ever happen.

I'd like to see a REAL sequel to Far Cry 1. I'm sure 2 3 4 and 5 are fine games, but just not for me. 1 though, man...

Maybe a Quake 2 sequel. 2 was kind of by itself in the series. Not the best game ever, but you could play it with multiplayer mods in single play. Weapons mods and a +hook made it a blast.

A modern "Blood" could be pretty cool too.

Comment

A good Command & Conquer game, EA dropped the ball after C&C 3 Kane's wrath and then stopped giving a **** about the series.
      Warcraft 4 and World of Warcraft vanilla servers.
      Would very much like to see a modern remake of Strife, a steampunk doomclone from 1996 that pioneered the FPS/RPG genre, NOT the MOBA eugh...
      Blood remake would be cool to.

Comment

Just to chime in.... A BLOOD remake would be amazing .

Comment

1. Fallout 5
          2. Dark Souls 4 (Or, something worthy, as Miyazaki has said he's done.)
          3. The Witcher 4
          4. Unreal Tournament 4
          5. Neverwinter Nights 3
          6. A real sequel to Far Cry (nod to @Tack)
          No one sees what tomorrow knows.

Comment

Half-Life 3 and UT4 will be officially released the same year. The same day, in fact. Book it.

Comment

Another nod to Tack...Check out far cry 3 blood dragon. 80's humor and no problems. Highly recommended.

Comment

Well thanks to this thread, I've been playing through Half Life II again. What a great game that was. It's amazing to think about how long that must have taken to make and debug. I keep pressing use on the Vortigaunts. They never run out of interesting things to say.

"We bear witness to the bright eternity of the Nihilanth's demise. You leap, you fall, we see you flash between the barriers."

Comment

Working...
                X