Three things I do not like about Fortnite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three things I do not like about Fortnite

1) The aiming to me feels extra tedious. You have to pinpoint to aim in this game.
    2) The sound of footsteps.
    3) Third person. I don't know , im just not use to it. I understand its kind of a necessary thing in this game for people to enjoy their skins. From a game play perspective it slows the game down. I feel like I have to be way more cautious.

out of the three on the list.. I think number one bothers me the most.

There needs to be more player skins
    Last edited by d33p_Sky; 05-27-2018, 08:54 PM.

So now this is a Fortnite forum? I guess the takeover is complete.
    My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

People keep treating this as a released game. I have friends that I join in matches and pick up games on a regular basis. This is not a commercial product yet. However it is mimicking the traits of a finished game just because of the way it is. Pre-alpha blues. Deal with a free game in a launcher with the most popular game on the planet.
      Maybe nobody understands free game or unfinished game. I am guilty of this as well.
      If Epic shuts down this predeveloped game we will get at least the two months notice paragon did. Calm down and play. Community mods ,maps and weapons are the state we can lay approval on. Please put on your shoes and glasses and back away from the monitor. These forums are turning into the ***** and moan club. I still am having a great time time playing with friends. People tell me I play this game too obsessively. These forums mark me as an amateur. Epic is not killing this game. We are killing this community. sigh. I keep forgetting that anyone who comes to the unlinked it forums is already addicted to this game anyway. Cya on the servers. With this game on the back burner the only people we can talk to are already on FPS life support. brighten up folks.Its 2019.

Comment

Seems there are more comments about Fortnite on this forum than UT4. I do not mean this in a mean way, but please post comments about Fortnite and other games in their respective forums. Thank you! ;p)

Comment

Three things about forshite morons i dont like:
          They dont know how to read forum categories.
          They dont know how to read forum.
          They dont know how to read.

Comment

Working...
          X