Cant find any games, blitz quick play looks closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find any games, blitz quick play looks closed

For the last days i can no longer find games. It keeps searching eventhougt i could do it any day at any hour even half night very late there were always games and players. So this is closed from the server. Im asking to be sure it is not working for you either.

• replied
    Yes. Thank you Epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, all looks ok now! Thanks to anyone who repaired it! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The problem is solved. Quickplay is now working.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually, it looks like Fortnite had some fixes applies to their Matchmaking on the 7th. This could potentially mean that it broke the UT4 MM services... which could mean they're never coming back... A bit of a disaster as it's the best place for newer players.

I guess the only good thing is that there are still Epic servers which are less used these days due to community hosted servers having more content, so the newer players have been going there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic need to turn the matchmaking service off and on again!

I think it's quite bad that they've not done this reset yet. It's showing how far down the priority list UT really is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been waiting for a while till I write my own comment, but all the regular games are unavailable for me too... I can see just a handfull of hubs, but usually most of them even do not have games nor active players... I can see no servers online, just those few empty hubs... I'm getting this for five days or more :-/ Does anyone have any solution or info, why is this happening?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I didn't try quick play but I see players online. No one was in the Epic hubs when I just checked but there were players in games in community hubs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am having the same issue, won't find games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X