RIP Zunnie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Zunnie

I just received word today that long time UT community member Zunnie has passed away. I had a few conversations with him both on Teamspeak and later on Discord in the last few years and I have to say he was the nicest guy you could meet. He was really focused on trying to do good things for the UT community. Many of you will remember him for both his UT3 and UT4 server guides (UT4 one here: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...ut4-server-hub). Payback pointed out that he was one of only two people to receive Ambassador status in the forums.

He was also a huge part of the Renegade community as you can see from this post: https://multiplayerforums.com/topic/7663-rip-zunnie/

RIP Zunnie.

Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Sad news indeed.
    Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Rest in peace our UT friend. He was always so helpful to Epic and the Unreal Tournament community. He has definitely left a very large black hole in the Unreal Tournament Universe.

Click image for larger version  Name:	zunnie.PNG Views:	1 Size:	89.0 KB ID:	401269
      Stacey Conley
      -----------------------------
      Unreal Tournament Community Manager
      Epic Games, Inc.
      Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Wow. I didn't know him at all but his dedication to the game and people in the community was undeniable. Rest in peace Zunnie.
        My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Very sad, indeed.
          X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

So sad to lose one of UT community pillars, hope he's in peace now.

Btw: nice to see community manager Flak is still around
            Last edited by ШιητεЯΙsСσmιηɡ; 07-14-2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I can't believe it
              "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
              - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Rest in peace, Zunnie.
                ] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
                ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

He contributed to Renegade X also, he shall be missed by that community aswell.

Comment

... wth happened... Another star has been taken from us...

RIP

Comment

Holy f****

I hoped not to see another human being pass to another world since another ut3 player died some time ago... what depressing is this.
                      I dont know him personally but is well know by supporting all ut series, a big thank you for your contributition nice guy. Rest in peace

Comment

Rest in peace.

Comment

Our deepest condolences. A UT Ambassador for Real! May you rest in peace.

Comment

My condolences to whose who knew him.

Comment

R.I.P. Zunnie, many a ctf and greed played with him, in many versions of UT. Will be missed.
                              -Bah_Mee

Comment

Working...
                              X