Right side problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right side problem

I loaded Unreal Tournament it launches I get the selection screen of where I want to play but starting there everything on the right side is off by an inch or so, meaning if I point at something in the top choice bar what's an inch to the left lights up and of course I cannot close the game since the X is at the far right so I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of it.
    If I pick a game or practice (that's in the left section and everything is ok on that side), same thing happens in the menus of the game itself if a window opens and there's a choice at the bottom I have to put my pointer out of the box for it to light up the choice.
    Anyone can help?

Never mind, I managed to put it on windowed full screen and it's good now. Don't know why it's acting that way on full screen but whatever

Comment

This seems to be the same issue I had - https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...indows-taskbar
      >ZK<Drakir: demorec d;)
      The time has come to prove you are the best. To crush your enemies. To win the tournament. To help the community.

Comment

Seems similar but my task bar always was at the bottom although with all the Ctrl-Alt-Del I had to do to get out of the game, once the task bar was like 3 inches wide but always at the bottom.
        With the windowed full screen there's no problem, and it's pretty much like full screen except you see your task bar at the bottom and I don't mind.

Comment

Can you check if you have ''Native Resolution'' set in your driver?
          (Nvidia Control Panel / Catalyst Control Center)

If this is set different, it might scale differently horizontal.
          Last edited by iSenSe`; 07-24-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X