No announcement yet.

Soon the "entitled" Unreal Tournament community will look like saints to Epic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon the "entitled" Unreal Tournament community will look like saints to Epic

Click image for larger version

Name:	utsaints1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	401538

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Last time I did not receive a piece of cake. I was told there would be cake.
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

I dont get it, what are they whining about? is it not free enough or something?

Comment

Good lordy, that's bad. Those guys would've got a sock party at the lans I used to go to.

Comment

This is a classic false equivalency argument. There are too many relevant differences between Fortnite and UT to make this meaningful, with player ratios being the lowest-hanging fruit.

I dont get it, what are they whining about? is it not free enough or something?
          lol @ the irony.
          My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

lol @ the irony.
            My exact thought
            Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

he's deeply enraged about fortnite's birthday, i hope they don't forget his birthday

Comment

Are we whiny to? other than the occasional passive aggresive post about UT not being worked on, this forum is likely one of the most well behaved and eloquent ones ive ever visited.
                Not that much happens here.

I was once a whiny salty piece of **** in a certain free game, but that game literally broke its own meta and gameplay with bad decisions over time, becoming something...obscene and unrecognisable.

Comment

Working...
                X