Just wanted to say thanks..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say thanks..

Instead of complaining about what I don't have, I'd like to take a moment to say thank you, Epic. Thanks for not canceling the project so I can keep on fragging. I personally enjoy the current state of the game and is my most rewarding game to play. The potential for UT to be a success is there, you folks just have to find that sweet spot. I agree that arena shooters are getting out of date, but don't let the term "arena shooter" define and limit the potential for a great modern day shooter! Get creative and find that golden key that UT deserves! I'm more than open to new ideas and innovation, just share your thoughts with us :] I hope there are future plans for UT so I can get more content out and finish my map. I don't have enough motivation to finish the meshing, but I hope one day that will change. Until then, I'll continue my quest for domination via Absolute Elim.

Thanks again and good luck! I have faith in you guys <3

I'm thankful for what we've got. I love UT, we are keeping the dream alive. please come home Epic, we miss you. UT4 might even be the best UT someday.

Comment

I will never stop mapping for UT I have mapped for every version of unreal tournament, I too love the game. I know the newest version is in limbo, but I have to many good memories of all versions, can not hate on that! Ain't got no cash ain't got no style, Ain't got no gal to make you smile, But don't worry Frag happy Bah_Mee :P Click image for larger version

Name:	BobbyMcFraggin.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	401561

Comment

The UT team already has breathed life into a dead game that was in development hell for 6 years (Fortnite), they can do it again.
        Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

I cannot imagine a world without UT, I see new faces everyday and I this game introduced me to some of the most amazing and talented players in the world, I hope to see our awesome UT developers back soon, Unreal 4 Life!

Comment

It's so good to see fans keep loving the UT series in general and believing in Epic.
            There are enough people working on maps, mods or even remakes of the original Unreal to make me think these games will live forever.
            We'll have our UT, i tell ya

also, a shoutout to @UnrealCarnage, that linked this thread on twitter
            Last edited by Danunga; 07-26-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I was so happy when I found out that UT4 existed some year ago, now I play it for hours on a daily basis.
              Its one of the very few shooters where I dont feel held back by overall low speed and ingame mechanics that force me to be less than I am.

The overall goal of any FPS gamer should be to achieve that level of godlike skill where you can shoot your way out of any concievable situation, no matter the odds or danger.
              While many modern games in my experience punish you for trying to do so with long respawn times, straight up not even allowing it to happen by having high TTKs, unpredictable spread guns or by making your ingame charachter as mobile as a slab of concrete.
              UT4 encourages it, and for that it will always have my deepest respects.

Thanks for being great Epic games, and thanks for allowing me to be to.

Comment

Working...
              X