Looking up account issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking up account issue

Trying to login to UT and after i hit "launch" it gets to a screen that says "looking up your account" but it never finds it. just says it for a long time. anyone else getting this? also i'm to understand there is some fortnite **** going on today which may be the culprit.
    There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:

Im having the same issue, I hope it is just a temporary thing but I can't get into the game either

Comment

Hey Mondo, I deleted everything in my downloaded pak folder and Cache folders, That worked for me! Hope it helps ya! I can get in game now!

Comment

will try that, it's really weird since sometimes I get in and others not. also i created another account and it logs in using all the same files etc...
        There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:

Comment

yes I had the same problem again. I had to delete all my maps again to get it to start up again. I am up again thanks for the help.

Comment

I suggest NOT using the EPIC Launcher and creating a shortcut that starts UT directly. This should bypass any EPIC Launcher issues caused by "other" games, or anything else.

Granted, if you need to use the Launcher (i. e., you play "other" games) this is not an option.

No one sees what tomorrow knows.

Comment

Not the first time this has happened to me.

Comment

Working...
              X