Curse the heavens!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curse the heavens!

lol, hey guys! So I'm considering trying Fartnite mobile on my phone, to pass some free time. Anyone familiar with logging into the game? I never have nor downloaded it on my PC, but do I use the same name and login credentials there as on here?

Will still see you all online with UT4,

Thanks!
    X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

You may want to check here 213. Lol.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

You should probably jump off a cliff for posting this here.
      PayBack

Comment

Dude, I tell you what.. from the maybe an hour of playing it, it's amazing that it turned out to be so popular.. i will play it for chits and giggles but the core of the game is based around buying things, thumbs down, *fart noises with tongue*
        X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

Just think, when Epic comes back to UT, they will be bringing this experience with them...
          PayBack

Comment

Hope they bring this experience back with them.
            Originally posted by Mysterial
            An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

Originally posted by 213 View Post
              ...*fart noises with tongue*
              It's called "blowing a raspberry."

Comment

Working...
              X