Curse the heavens!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curse the heavens!

lol, hey guys! So I'm considering trying Fartnite mobile on my phone, to pass some free time. Anyone familiar with logging into the game? I never have nor downloaded it on my PC, but do I use the same name and login credentials there as on here?

Will still see you all online with UT4,

Thanks!
    X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

You may want to check here 213. Lol.

Comment

You should probably jump off a cliff for posting this here.
      PayBack
      Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
      Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
      UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
      UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Dude, I tell you what.. from the maybe an hour of playing it, it's amazing that it turned out to be so popular.. i will play it for chits and giggles but the core of the game is based around buying things, thumbs down, *fart noises with tongue*
        X58 i7 970 4.2GHz HT on, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

Just think, when Epic comes back to UT, they will be bringing this experience with them...
          PayBack
          Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
          Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
          UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
          UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Hope they bring this experience back with them.
            Originally posted by Mysterial
            An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

Originally posted by 213 View Post
              ...*fart noises with tongue*
              It's called "blowing a raspberry."

Comment

Working...
              X