Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anniversary! UT4 - 4 years of pre alpha!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary! UT4 - 4 years of pre alpha!

so your hopes, thoughts?...

I think these passive/aggressive threads are terrible and hope that they stop.
    My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

I hope you stop making bait threads.
      PayBack
      Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
      Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
      UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
      UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

No need to white knight for Epic. They dropped the ball.

Comment

And no need to keep saying the same thing over and over.

Comment

Epic has some part in these threads as they are so silent. Why don't they come clear and put a post in Announcements forum telling why they don't work on UT4. I doesn't matter if we like what they say or not, just some information. I know the game is free and all, but as they have involved the community making this game they have automatically the responsibility to inform. I don't like to blame Epic (I always defended them), but now I think they have gone too far. Epic made a new "Duke Nukem Forever thing" all over again. So the game will be done when the pigs fly.

Comment

There's really no excuse. With all of the resources they have it's an embarrassment to let the franchise that put them on the map die out like this. Apologizing for their bean counting and catering to casuals wont help, so might as well tell the truth right?

Comment

Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Fans enjoying of ut4

Click image for larger version

Name:	epicfans2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	401930

Comment

Working...
                  X